Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Anyone know where.....

I can get information on every single leicester city player from 1980's to present??

there was a link on here recently to a wikipedia site that was quite comprehensive regarding ex players

He was a ressie in the Adams era - i saw him play about 3 years ago vs Peterborough pre season. I think his name was spelt stragely as well - Aaran maybe? He looked average - not quite mobile enough

its ok, I played against him last night and he was a touch of class, still beat them though :P

its ok, I played against him last night and he was a touch of class, still beat them though :P

He was still part of our under 18 squad during the 2004/05 season, I'm pretty sure. He was still here that season when Levein was but I think he must have been released at the end of 04/05.

Steve Walsh --

Walsh was seen in the crowd of the Foxes' FA Cup 3rd round replay defeat to Fulham at Craven Cottage. After the crowd sung songs about him, he joined in with the singing, and was seen singing various songs throughout the match!

leicester legend!

Archived