Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Basingstoke Fox

New kit this month?

And as far as I know its another 1 year deal with JJB hopefully the shirt quality will be better this time. What colours would everyone want for an away kit? I would say Black for sure and maybe a white one again or something. :thumbup:

mr milan is changing to a german company he can 'rely' on. As he doesn't like the 1 year cycle for the fans. And jako from pompey are german

I thought it had been mumbled elsewhere that we'd already given up on the JJB contract beyond this season? :mellow:

Hmm.What i thought,KM knows what are kit is to be made by next year. He holds the answers.

Pink shirts would be good. :cool:

mr milan is changing to a german company he can 'rely' on. As he doesn't like the 1 year cycle for the fans. And jako from pompey are german

am i the only one who finds it strange that MM should ask just one firm for the strip. wouldn't it make more sense to put it out to tender?

I thought it had been mumbled elsewhere that we'd already given up on the JJB contract beyond this season? :mellow:

Yeah its JAKO the kit make that Pompey have.

anyone but JJB, how embarrasing is it having a shop whch SELLS clothes MAKING your kits, plus the qualitiy is not existant

I don't see why people don't like the kits JJB have done. Both Home shirts in the last 2 years have been nice imo. The away ones are quite good aswell. And i even like the training gear that they have done.

I don't see why people don't like the kits JJB have done. Both Home shirts in the last 2 years have been nice imo. The away ones are quite good aswell. And i even like the training gear that they have done.

I like what they have done aswell. But could for a change as always. Hope it's puma :ph34r:

:yesyes:

I got last year's rugby shirt and wear it very frequently. :cool:

Got this year's platinum fleece and it looks set to become a wardrobe favourite too. :ph34r:

:thumbup:

The training gear is actually nice, saying that the strips have been nice too, but the qualitiy is very bad, very thin and just no quality in general. You can really see and feel the difference in quality when seeing a Man U one for example or a Addidas, Umbro Nike or Puma

Southend have nike.. why can't we ?
Many clubs have 'straight from the catalogue' kits. They pay the likes of Nike, and do not have any exclusivity on the design. The big names only make customer spec kits for clubs who will sell lots of shirts. I don't think we're considered to be one of them.

I just hope that the quality is better and it is a two year deal.

I really didn't like the attitude of the club over the one year deal policy. It stinks and it still does. I think their reasoning was that "45% (I think!) of clubs have a one year turn round on shirts so this is the policy we will adopt as well." I stopped me from changing my shirt after the LCS deal finished.

I hope that Milan sticks to his words on the link that Foxlad has metioned in this topic.

i think pompeys kit is nice, like said a few above this post the likes of the Man U shirts are made and copied by many teams but in there colours. I think what MM is trying to do is get a kit that is indaviduale (if that how you spell it) too leicester.

would you rather have a copy or a shirt thats unique too leicester ?

i think pompeys kit is nice, like said a few above this post the likes of the Man U shirts are made and copied by many teams but in there colours. I think what MM is trying to do is get a kit that is indaviduale (if that how you spell it) too leicester.

would you rather have a copy or a shirt thats unique too leicester ?

No its not :P

Are you guys sure JAKO are German?

edit: i think they are actually, they sponsor a number of Bundesliga clubs including Eintract Frankfurt and Alemania Aachen

Also sponsor a no. of MLS Teams- as well as Pompey and..........Barnsley!!!

Anyways, pompeys kit is quite nice :thumbup:

All the MLS teams have their kit made by adidas.

I think the structure they use over there would be good for teams in the football league.

Supplying everyone with a different kit, perhaps even different brands for each of the coca cola leagues, i.e. Reebok for league 2, Puma for league 1 and adidas for the championship.

Archived