Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Leeds Post-match

Couldn't find this, if I've made a dupe... whoops.

I have no idea how we lost. (EDIT: probably because we didn't. Whoops) Leeds were definately scrapping, they were going for everything, working every ball, ran their hearts out. I almost felt sorry for them.

Well... not really.

We made a team fighting for their lives look crap. I think their squad is better than or as good as our own, really. Especially up front.

I think we actually attacked from a drawn situation tonight, something I've not seen one of Kelly's teams do ever, I don't think. We should have won about 3-1. I think Levi played well but was dealt with very, very well by Leeds. He could hardly get a cross in. I would have liked to see Yeates come on for him about the 70th minute, or maybe shove Levi into the centre and get rid of Hughes.

Hughes... disgraceful first 55 minutes or so, but seemed to pick up as the game went on. Maybe he needs to get used to being back in the centre (though let's face it, he was pretty much playing there anyway) or something.

Jarrett was my man of the match. fooking brilliant. And Hammond was bought on BEFORE it was too late for him to make an impact, though it could have been even earlier. Horsfield looked off-colour the entire game.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I didn't I'd :cry:

How much longer do we have to put up with that shite? Come on the man is useless and good for nothing.

I thought it was the most attacking we've looked in ages. What more do you want? What possibly could Kelly have done to influence that game in the slightest? His match decisions usually baffle me but tonight I thought he did what he needed to when he needed to, as well as clearly sending the team out with instructions to go forward.

Maybe someone was listening to Football Forum last night?

I thought it was the most attacking we've looked in ages. What more do you want? What possibly could Kelly have done to influence that game in the slightest? His match decisions usually baffle me but tonight I thought he did what he needed to when he needed to, as well as clearly sending the team out with instructions to go forward.

Maybe someone was listening to Football Forum last night?

Sorry still thought we were pish and never looked likely. It's just more of the same shite and I am not prepared to celebrate a point at home against the worst team in the league.

Couldn't find this, if I've made a dupe... whoops.

I have no idea how we lost. Leeds were definately scrapping, they were going for everything, working every ball, ran their hearts out. I almost felt sorry for them.

Well... not really.

We made a team fighting for their lives look crap. I think their squad is better than or as good as our own, really. Especially up front.

I think we actually attacked from a drawn situation tonight, something I've not seen one of Kelly's teams do ever, I don't think. We should have won about 3-1. I think Levi played well but was dealt with very, very well by Leeds. He could hardly get a cross in. I would have liked to see Yeates come on for him about the 70th minute, or maybe shove him into the centre and get rid of Hughes.

Hughes... disgraceful first 55 minutes or so, but seemed to pick up as the game went on. Maybe he needs to get used to being back in the centre (though let's face it, he was pretty much playing there anyway) or something.

Jarrett was my man of the match. fooking brilliant. And Hammond was bought on BEFORE it was too late for him to make an impact, though it could have been even earlier. Horsfield looked off-colour the entire game.

hard to believe we were watching the same game. we were held to a draw at home by the team bottom of the table. in the first hald we mustered i believe a solitary effort on goal which was fortunate to be a goal only because their keeper basically fell over.

we were better in the second half and produced all of 2/3 efforts on goal.

in over 30 years of watching city that was one of the most dispiriting experiences i have had and i include some bad ones in that. we simply didn't appear to want it as much as they did. our set pieces are a joke our movement off the ball simply pathetic and our basic skill levels almost non existent. simply there are not enough quality players in our team to take us to the next level. my question is what on earth do they do on the training pitches because they are clueless and leaderless. we have no strikers horsfield has played 20mins so far for us and has been awful the rest of the time, jarrett is not good enough and can't pass further than 2 yards without conceding possession and hammond will never cut it at this level.

as for rob kelly well he should be asking himself serious questions as to whether he is upto it. on the evidence of much of this season the answer looks like a no.

Sorry still thought we were pish and never looked likely. It's just more of the same shite and I am not prepared to celebrate a point at home against the worst team in the league.

The players looked crap, but they were, for once, doing the right things, maybe less so in the first half. He isn't Mr. Magic Man, he can't wave a fooking magic wand and suddenly Hughes is going to bury one of his 237532 chances, or Hammond will stop being called offside (he was better tonight, for once the linesman was just dire) or the linesman won't get in the way of a fooking attack.

The players looked to me both motivated and clear in what they were doing, which was going forward. I don't think that's particularly praise of Kelly, since it'shis actual job, and all, but you'd look a lot less fooking weak if you could hold off criticism for when it's actually due, as it has been the last two weeks.

same old shite stop kidding yourself,attacking football my ass we can not cross aball,we have so many crossers,but none of them can cross the fooking road the right way,

KEELY OUT, THE SOONER THE BETTER

Lets be honest...any team can keep pumping crosses into the box...bet their goal keeper gets the day off tomorrow...and what the fcuk was old pony tail doing in the first half?...dreadful!

:olol

sorry, but please tell me that's a joke. Yes he ran around, but there was very little creativity or tackiling going on.

What.

No seriously what?

I never took my eyes off the bloke. He was involved in everything. The the top of K where I was sat was pretty much the Jarrett fan club. He made two crucial tackles in the box, for one, and was actually going forward. A LEICESTER central midfielder... went FORWARD.

It's like putting a man on the moon.

Well.... We didn't deserve to win BUT Leeds deserved to lose! They were absolutely crap! Fancy time wasting and going defensive when you're at bottom of league!

Hume and Porter and to certain extent Jarret deserved better tonight, i felt sorry for Porter and Hume as they worked so hard and actually looked like they wanted to win!!!

I said before the game lets play Hughes in centre and give him a last chance to prove himself! Worst player on pitch, had no idea! Actually started getting in the way near the end. We need a quality CM to come in!!

Newton, didn't do anything wrong, didn't do anything special either - so needs more time for me!

Horsfield was waste of space, did nothing of any note!

Crap result cos could have won easily but really enjoyed myself as It dawned on me that Leeds really are crap enough to go down and probably will, with Dennis willy puller Wise at the Helm of the sinking ship!!!

The players looked crap, but they were, for once, doing the right things, maybe less so in the first half. He isn't Mr. Magic Man, he can't wave a fooking magic wand and suddenly Hughes is going to bury one of his 237532 chances, or Hammond will stop being called offside (he was better tonight, for once the linesman was just dire) or the linesman won't get in the way of a fooking attack.

The players looked to me both motivated and clear in what they were doing, which was going forward. I don't think that's particularly praise of Kelly, since it'shis actual job, and all, but you'd look a lot less fooking weak if you could hold off criticism for when it's actually due, as it has been the last two weeks.

Your a prat and your spouting total rubbish...either your an out and out liar and you were not actually there or someone put something in your pre match tea...either way you need help!!

i think you need some glasses m8 it was dire and if you think that was better than the last 2 weeks,your right,but you dont need to improve much to do better than the shit we are served up with,and if you belive kelly will ever get us in the prem,your are a very deluded person,or you dont kno what good football his.

kelly out the sooner the better

Your a prat and your spouting total rubbish...either your an out and out liar and you were not actually there or someone put something in your pre match tea...either way you need help!!

So you're denying that we blew chance after chance after chance, or just saying we didn't have any chances? :dunno:

F*****g terrible display.

Apart from Hume, Kisnorbo, McAuley, Jarrett and Newton, no-one gave a flying f**k. :angry:

Porter is no afraid to take on players and plays the ball back to Johansson....every time!!! :angry:

Hughes is garbage, and absolute disgrace.........get rid MM!!!

Hammond does not have a f*****g clue!!! Did anyone see him let Hume chase the goalie down, even though Hammond was 10 yards from the ball and Hume was about 30!!!!!! :dunno: Also can someone tell Horsfield this is not Sunday league football!

Quite a few players are not fit to wear the shirt and Kelly is not fit to be our manager. :protest:

Rant over. :thumbup:

they looked about as motivated in the first half as a turkey queuing up for christmas. they were better in the second so maybe milan told them they were all sacked unless they pulled their finger out.

simply that performance was not good enough. our home form has been rubbish and we have only won 1 game more than leeds. we don't score enough goals and we don't create enough chances. someone get the stats on our shots on target for today's game. simply pathetic against a team bottom of the table.

What.

No seriously what?

I never took my eyes off the bloke. He was involved in everything. The the top of K where I was sat was pretty much the Jarrett fan club. He made two crucial tackles in the box, for one, and was actually going forward. A LEICESTER central midfielder... went FORWARD.

It's like putting a man on the moon.

but "fooking brilliant", you must have very low expectations. Kisnorbo on the other hand was fooking brilliant.

perhaps it depends where you sit?

relax, chill out and enjoy!! The season may as well be over FFS :rolleyes:

another good atmosphere and not a terrible performance. Not much point in moaning now, even thought it appears to be the same people every week. Just let the season peiter out and what happens in the summer will happen. Thats when MM will have his influence and hopefully cheer up some of you misrable feckers and if not, God help us.

but "fooking brilliant", you must have very low expectations . Kisnorbo on the other hand was fooking brilliant.

perhaps it depends where you sit?

Possibly. :/ Maybe I was just so startled to see a midfielder going for the box and laying on passes for the strikers that I got swept away in it all. Maybe he just looked awesome compared to Hughes, as would, say, a kid from the under 6's. But the bloke was everywhere.

It was utter garbage from start to finish. Apart from Hume and Henderson the rest of the players should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Mandaric won't put up with much more of that kind of shite. As much as I've wanted to see Kelly stay, he's walking a thin line if you ask me.

Terrible game. The first half was a disgrace, it was so embarrasing. On one hand you could say when shit teams come and lump high balls we find it harder to get the ball on the floor, but tonight took the piss. The ball must have been in the air for 40 minutes of the first half.

People have expressed opinions on certain players tonight, and i'd like to give mine.

As much as I love having academy players in the side, Porter has to be dropped. Why does he cut in onto his right foot 9 times out of 10, or pass back to Johansson? I don't see what's wrong with whipping a left-footed cross in.

Maybury is useless. I don't care who comes in for hi, I'd rather have Hammond at right back.

Hughes. :nono: .

I think people are unfair on Hammond and Jarrett. The latter works extremely hard, and despite how shit Hammond is, his pace does cause the opposition problems.

For the first time tonight, I actually want Kelly out. I do not want to watch anymore performances like that.

Archived