Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The select few maybe getting smaller!

Completely off current topics of crap team/player/manager. Just a thought to make us all smile.

If Leeds go down (highly likely) and we stay up (should do). They the number of teams who have never been below the top two divisions will go down to nine!!

Leaving:

Leicester

Arsenal

Newcastle

Spurs

Man U

West Ham

Chelsea

Liverpool

Everton

Something to shout about at least!! :)

didn't villa go down to the old 3rd div :dunno: late 60s early 70s

Maybe, I'm doing it from memory. The book this fact is in is at home!! I'll correct later... if needs be.

Edit: Yep, scratch that. Villa got promoted from Div 3 in 72!!

Haven't found out about the above yet, but check out Wikipedia's page on Manchester United.:

The Old Trafford Football Ground was bombed during the Second World War, leading the club to seek charity from their then more-illustrious neighbours Manchester City, who allowed them to play their games at Maine Road for a period. and wayne rooney is gay

lol

IIRC Palace have never been outside of the top two divisions either... its City, Leeds and Palace who are the only Championship Clubs never to have gone down any further than this division... At least thats what i remember.

IIRC Palace have never been outside of the top two divisions either... its City, Leeds and Palace who are the only Championship Clubs never to have gone down any further than this division... At least thats what i remember.

no, your wrong

Palace:

Div 3(s): 20-21, 25-58

Div 4: 58-61

Div 3: 61-64

:ph34r::whistle:

Archived