Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

mp3 bitrate adjuster

I used this.

http://www.4musics.com/mp3-bitrate-changer.htm

Unless you pay for it, you have to click continue between each track, which is a chore, but it gets the job done. If your mp3's are in VBR though you might wanna give it a miss - it was a bit funny with that sometimes, had to do some twice.

cheers mate, that looks better than the one i found, but the one i've got allows you to rack up the tunes to be sorted, and you just leave it to get on with it. dunno, if it's on trial or not i'm just getting as many as i can done today.......... :unsure:

Will the above help me to convert ALL my iTunes songs to MP3... they seem to be (without me deciding!) in MPEG... or something.

If not how do I cause my Wii will only use MP3 tunes.... ??

Will the above help me to convert ALL my iTunes songs to MP3... they seem to be (without me deciding!) in MPEG... or something.

If not how do I cause my Wii will only use MP3 tunes.... ??

Yes it will. This is the great thing about this converter. If you try to change a file you do not have the codec for (i.e. m4a Apple) it takes to the site and tells you to download and install that specific codec. Fool proof.

Any problems let me know .

MPEG audio layer 3 = MP3.

A-ha just looked and all my i-Tunes music seems to be in MPEG4 (well it says it on the thumbnails when I move it)

And the thing Hairy suggested doesn't recognise it as an Audio file!!!??? :dunno:

A-ha just looked and all my i-Tunes music seems to be in MPEG4 (well it says it on the thumbnails when I move it)

And the thing Hairy suggested doesn't recognise it as an Audio file!!!??? :dunno:

Oh right, yeah. Don't take my word for it, because I've not used Itunes, but I'm fairly sure Itunes just encodes everything in MPEG-4 by default. Most programs like that tend to allow you to specify what files are encoded as, but dunno if I-tunes will or not, and if it does you might need to download a codec for it.

For future reference you can change it so it rips all songs to .mp3 instead of .m4a files.

Archived