Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

March 2007 Player of the Month

March 2007 Player of the Month  

49 members have voted

1. 1. May the least worse Man Win

• Henderson
    • Stearman
    • Kisnorbo
    • McAuley
    • Maybury
    • Hughes
    • Jarrett
    • Porter
    • Hume
    • Johansson
    • Newton
    • Horsefield
  2. 2. Worst Player of the Month (just for fun)

• Henderson
    • Stearman
    • Kisnorbo
    • McAuley
    • Maybury
    • Hughes
    • Johnson
    • Jarrett
    • Porter
    • Yeates
    • Hume
    • Cadamarteri
    • Horsefield
    • Hammond
    • Johansson
    • Kenton
    • Newton
    • Wesolowski
    • Tiatto
    • Fryatt

Please use the following poll to vote for your Foxes player of the month.

We will be running these polls every month of the season and the player finishing first will get 3 points, second 2 points and third 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the season, will then be crowned the FoxesTalk player of the season.

Qualification for players is they have had to start/played the equivalent of 3 games this month.

• This month there are 12 eligible payers from 5 games.
  • Only 2 players started and completed all 5 games Henderson & Kisnorbo with Jarrett & Hume starting but not finishing all 5.
  • Horsefield didn't play the equivalent of 3 games but did start 4 games
  • Those who played but miss out are Johnson, Yeates, Cadamarteri, Hammond, Kenton, Wesolowski, Tiatto & Fryatt

NB-The worst player of the month is just for fun and I shan't be keeping a record of it.

I went for Horsefield too because we expected nothing more from AJ, but Horsefield was meant to be a definite improvement. Instead he is the worst forward we have today on our books.

I went for McAuley because he is that good. Without him we've had 7 goals in 2 matches. Says something doesn't it. Despite the awesome Kisnorbo. Sell Kisnorbo I say.

Not especially difficult to my mind. Hume and Horsfield respectively.

Hume has been one of very few players who has conscientiously earned his wages however well or badly things were going for him. His head never dropped even when on a frustrating run without goals. If every player had his attitude we wouldn't have these lingering fears of relegation.

Horsfield was consistently the worst. He looked like Dobbin in the Derby.

Psst - it's Horsfield ... even though his nickname is Horse, the e isn't really there. :ph34r:

:thumbup:

Not that you care to spell that Donkey's name right or anything... ;)

I know you'll not believe this but I actually went back and changed it to Horse, must have been my sub-conscious at work :D

Are the two votes for Horsefield for player of the month a mistake?

Or is someone taking the piss, because if they are you can find some other sop to spend an hour posting and maintaining these polls. :@

I'm not amused because it's not original or very funny.

Hume because his goals have been a godsend in recent times. God knows where would be without them.

AJ because I can only judge him by the games I went to this month and he was shite in both.

Are the two votes for Horsefield for player of the month a mistake?

Or is someone taking the piss, because if they are you can find some other sop to spend an hour posting and maintaining these polls. :@

I'm not amused because it's not original or very funny.

Why don't you just shorten down the list to players you think might actually deserve to be voted for?

Archived