Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fosseman

The Phone-In

The focus should be set on our dreadful midfield -- Everyone knows Kisnorbo and McAuley (who wasnt playing) are as solid as it gets. Our defence was dire against Stoke because Kelly rotated the entire back line. It was in complete shambles.

"Rob's not had a penny to spend" Shut the fu*k up Barber!!!

Depressing but i think it will happen. :unsure:

I honestly doubt it... I wouldnt like it to happen, but at the same time I cant see MM prepared to keep a manager like RK on for next season, not after the run of results we've had and the level of performance "his" team has put in, and on top of that his previous record with managers... none of it suggests our worst fears about Kelly being here next season will be realised...

Bring Back Micky Adams I might ring in!............

You're the sort of person that makes the phone-in what it is - quality listening, full of reasoned and insightful debate.

Whoosh?

Okay crap as usual but that twat from LFE got on my tits. Okay so you don't go down anymore good for you but why shouldn't somebody like Mandaric invest in Leicester even if there are better options. We're shit, we haven't got a pot to piss in but the fact that 20,000+ plus fans still give a shit is why MM came here. As for the Birch okay some of you think he's a twat but at the end of the day he has his views and we as fans have ours and if we can't be bothered to express them then we've no right to moan

Archived