Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Thank crunchie April is here

Well survival is assured and so is Kelly's future as April has come around and it's time to start picking up points again.

Panic not our intrepid leader will guide us away from relegation and that will be enough for the masses to proclaim another season for Rob because this time he will have cash to spend and instead of picking up shite players on freebies he can buy shite players while blowing Milan's hard earned.

:frusty:

Well survival is assured and so is Kelly's future as April has come around and it's time to start picking up points again.

Panic not our intrepid leader will guide us away from relegation and that will be enough for the masses to proclaim another season for Rob because this time he will have cash to spend and instead of picking up shite players on freebies he can buy shite players while blowing Milan's hard earned.

:frusty:

You seen the fixtures Barton? It will have to be a very good month for him to keep his job.

Derby : 3Points

Plymouth: Zero

Nowich: 1Point

Brum: 3Points

Preston: Zero

Barnsley: 1point

=

Good month :D

I wish I shared your optimism. 6 points from Derby and Brum when since Jan we have played southend, leeds and Luton and only picked up 3 points. I fear that we will be playing Barnsley and still not reached the magic 50 points. :frusty:

:scarf: About time we got some points on the board. :ermm:

I do believe I've lost complete confidence in the vast majority of the player squad, and their masters.

It's taken me a while, but I just can't bring myself to accept this lot beyond the end of this season. :nono:

Enter Coleman... or Boothroyd... or Jones... or even Worthington. :ph34r:

:scarf: About time we got some points on the board. :ermm:

I do believe I've lost complete confidence in the vast majority of the player squad, and their masters.

It's taken me a while, but I just can't bring myself to accept this lot beyond the end of this season. :nono:

Enter Coleman... or Boothroyd... or Jones... or even Worthington. :ph34r:

Worthington seems to be moving down your list LWICD.

Worthington seems to be moving down your list LWICD.

I keep finding other suitable candidates hiding in unexpected places... like Wales and Fulham. :ph34r:

He's been out of work for quite a while now, so I'm beginning to wonder if he's defective somehow.

Or maybe there's just not a suitable promotion-chasing team for him to manage. :smile:

I keep finding other suitable candidates hiding in unexpected places... like Wales and Fulham. :ph34r:

He's been out of work for quite a while now, so I'm beginning to wonder if he's defective somehow.

Or maybe there's just not a suitable promotion-chasing team for him to manage. :smile:

Coleman would be an ideal candidate. Far better than some of the lunatic suggestions being made (Newell included).

I can sense a lot of hatred in the room. Possible anger management issues all directed to all round patsy and fall guy Rob Kelly. Why don't some of you go and have a word with him after the game. It might even make you feel a bit better letting all your anger out on the source of our woes.

I doubt what ever happens this month will be enougth to stop him getting a one way ticket out of Leicester... never to darken our door again at the end of the season... unless Milan's judgment has taken a serious knock of late... :unsure:

The fixture list is scary but then again at this stage of the season quite a few clubs have got relegation in mind and they are just as dangerous as the ones fighting promotion, QPR are the proof of that. I hope we have enough points in the bag already but I reckon we need to scramble another 4 points to be totally safe. We`d better get them in the bag sooner rather than later so we can promote an academy kid or two into the first team.

We'll have to stay unbeaten over Easter otherwise he won't be here this time next week IMO. I can't see us getting anything at Plymouth, so unless we get a very good win on Friday. He's almost definitely going.

I would be happy if RK went and no replacement was lined up. I dont care if old school players like Taggart who is on coaching duties at the club or even Beaglehole took temprorary charge but we need to just change things arounf quickly.

I would be happy if RK went and no replacement was lined up. I dont care if old school players like Taggart who is on coaching duties at the club or even Beaglehole took temprorary charge but we need to just change things arounf quickly.

:thumbup:

The fixture list is scary but then again at this stage of the season quite a few clubs have got relegation in mind and they are just as dangerous as the ones fighting promotion, QPR are the proof of that. I hope we have enough points in the bag already but I reckon we need to scramble another 4 points to be totally safe. We`d better get them in the bag sooner rather than later so we can promote an academy kid or two into the first team.

Not if Kelly's still here he wont.

:thumbup:

While I'm still pretty confident we'll stay up I think apexgeo is spot on - let's start turning things around now, it's not going to get any worse.

A caretaker manager will probably enjoy the same sort of honeymoon a new manager would, plus this means we can still wait for the summer to find the right man long-term.

Archived