Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

busy server

It's not especially busy, it's just getting stuck on a query every so often since we upgraded for some reason. I might have to turn search off to ensure we don't get any more crashes as it is a common problem in these cases.

Sorry about any inconvenience.

It's not especially busy, it's just getting stuck on a query every so often since we upgraded for some reason. I might have to turn search off to ensure we don't get any more crashes as it is a common problem in these cases.

Sorry about any inconvenience.

Whatever it takes to keep the ship steady.

Keep up the good work. ;)

Yer I got ISP Driver error which is a new one, teething problems with the new upgrade??

IPS Error I think it was... and yes, as Mark says it's related to the upgrade somehow.

Mine simply said "The database is currently having a cup of tea and a bun". Odd, huh :huh:

As scared as I was, at least I knew there'd be a minimum of three threads about not being able to log on once I did.

And here you are. Phew!

It's been a nightmare for me today :frusty:

I can't seem to take any shortcuts to any of the forums.

There's a tunnel I worked on many months ago that links GenChat to LCFC. It's hidden behind Word Association 3...but don't tell anyone or they'll all be crawling up my back tunnel.

Archived