Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Alan Maybury

He doesn't offer anything to the team. The only thing he is alright at is hitting the ball out of play or passing it back to the keeper. How is he a better option than Nils at left back? He's not left footed, he doesn't offer anything going forward, he's slow, basically he doesn't deserve a place in the squad let alone the starting 11.

Hughes is the same - too slow and lightweight for this level.

Maybury, Maybury, Maybury, Maybury,

Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya,

Know what yer doin', doin' doin'?

Maybury, Maybury, Maybury, Maybury.

He is a clutz in defence and like many have already said a liability. On one occasion in the first half it is amazing how he managed to get away scot free for basically hauling down someone twice his size in the penalty area.

I wouldn't say he is a worse option a right back than Stearman, but the left-back position should certainly be given to Nils.

Maybury was fairly solid defensively today but he's still too quick to dive in with a tackle. His distribution is pretty poor and he can't be expected to attack effectively from left-back. Mind you, he's had an absolutely shocking season. It doesn't matter what position you play - you can't make individual errors like he has. Some of them have been appalling especially recently. I don't care whether he likes Kelly or hates his guts. He should be playing for the shirt and for the fans - not the manager.

Maybury's decent at Right-back and generally improves after a few games there, but why he's playing left back ahead of Johansson I don't know.

Totally agree. Maybury is a good enough right back but he just seems to out of his depth at left back. Another baffling team selection choice from Kelly...

Maybury, Maybury, Maybury, Maybury,

Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya,

Know what yer doin', doin' doin'?

Maybury, Maybury, Maybury, Maybury.

England should sing that to Rooney.

(But change Maybury to Rooney :P )

Tiatto and Hume were easily better.

:laugh:

What the f'ck did Hume do today, oh he had 2 efforts on goal so he must be brilliant :rolleyes: He was poor, he is showing just why he was playing at Tranmere Rovers.

barton fook off now, seriously are you just picking 1 player to back then shoot down the rest? hume is a striker, since he started being more selfish and not running round chasing other peoples (and more often then not hughes') shit passes he started to score more and be a more effective STRIKER, if our team is that shit go back to that tin pot spl and supprt which ever bunch of half-whits is employing levein these days

:laugh:

What the f'ck did Hume do today, oh he had 2 efforts on goal so he must be brilliant :rolleyes: He was poor, he is showing just why he was playing at Tranmere Rovers.

Barton what is wrong with you?

His work rate today and overall performance was head and shoulders above the rest. We would be even worse without him. If he had a better team playing around him he would get so many more goals.

barton fook off now, seriously are you just picking 1 player to back then shoot down the rest? hume is a striker, since he started being more selfish and not running round chasing other peoples (and more often then not hughes') shit passes he started to score more and be a more effective STRIKER, if our team is that shit go back to that tin pot spl and supprt which ever bunch of half-whits is employing levein these days

Well done :thumbup:

I have supported Leicester for over 20 years pal and this is without doubt the worst side I have seen in that time, there are about 3 players that I would keep and 3 are on the bubble.

Get over the fact that the current hero is a lower league player :thumbup:

Barton what is wrong with you?

His work rate today and overall performance was head and shoulders above the rest. We would be even worse without him. If he had a better team playing around him he would get so many more goals.

As I have said, if you want someone to run around a lot and do f'ck all then Iain Hume is your man, all power to him.

Matty Fryatt, not fully fit and out of touch put in a better shift than he did, he made things happen with intelligent running, not headless chicken stuff.

As I have said, if you want someone to run around a lot and do f'ck all then Iain Hume is your man, all power to him.

Matty Fryatt, not fully fit and out of touch put in a better shift than he did, he made things happen with intelligent running, not headless chicken stuff.

Hume along with Porter was tightly marked today. Seems derby had done their homework.

you get over the fact that we sacked a useless scotish **** and our current no 6 is another useless jock, hume is a good player and more often then not is our most likely goal scorer, i dont want him chasing around the pitch, cus thats to the detroment of the team as a whole as it leaves us with just 1 up front, hughes on the other hand has shown he's not upto it in he proper position and its only because he's bessie mates with kelly that rob seems to have a need to find a place for him, He like kelly, will be gone in the summer and the club will be better for it

Hume along with Porter was tightly marked today. Seems derby had done their homework.

Tightly marked :blink: when we had possession neither of the f'ckers moved, no wonder Derby had it so easy.

It wasn't until Fryatt appeared that we caused them any sort of mischief.

Maybury is a better right back than Stearman or Kenton, both of whome were AWOL when Derby scored. Maybury most of the time is a solid full back. If not that then definately a good squad player. I would hold on to him next season, and today I think he was one of our better players, did a lot of covering for Levi.

Archived