Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

kelly best man for the job

i think that rk is our best manager since martin, he has done a great job on limited resources

Do you follow Leicester? :rolleyes:

Yes he did a good job last season I'll give him that but he's not done a great job by any means. We're staring a possible relegation in the face and we're already clearly in a scrap. He's hardly done a great job...

Do you follow Leicester? :rolleyes:

Yes he did a good job last season I'll give him that but he's not done a great job by any means. We're staring a possible relegation in the face and we're already clearly in a scrap. He's hardly done a great job...

what is this board coming to, we now have people purposely trying to wind people up with something that just isnt funny in the cicumstances. i shal not take the bate i will just display my disapiontment in the wind-up merchant who started this thread! disgraceful "boohs"

Sorry to add this here, but I don't seem to be able to create a new topic? Anyway, I've been told that our new manager will be Paul Ince. RK's contract runs out on April 14th and wont be renewed. In fact, if the rumours are to be believed, Ince has already signed up........

.....could this be another Roy Keane type of signing?

Rob Kelly is the man I want to be....I mean he gets paid a awful lot of money even though he is a failure and when and if he gets the sack he gets paid a years salary...........................

For such an ordinary performer he's sure been dealt all the aces... :whistle:

Archived