Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Norwich Pre match Chit Chat

Just to clear a few things up...

Once, IIRC, did he make team of the week. No more, no less than once.

Again - just the one time IIRC. He didn't make it as player of the month either, he only got nominated.

It's been nip and tuck who's been the best keeper at different stages iof the season. But Logan got plenty of League experience at Boston and was very highly rated there before he came here - MoM several times I recall - and this season there was no real reason for him to be dropped which is more than can be said now for Henderson who has dropped several clangers. And, worryingly, as the pressure gets greater.

It's been nip and tuck who's been the best keeper at different stages iof the season. But Logan got plenty of League experience at Boston and was very highly rated there before he came here - MoM several times I recall - and this season there was no real reason for him to be dropped which is more than can be said now for Henderson who has dropped several clangers. And, worryingly, as the pressure gets greater.

Logan was dropped on the back of shipping seven goals in two games.

That's about all there is to it, really. :dunno:

Coincidentally, it wasn't all that long ago that Hendo conceded seven in two. :ph34r:

Logan was dropped on the back of shipping seven goals in two games.

That's about all there is to it, really. :dunno:

Coincidentally, it wasn't all that long ago that Hendo conceded seven in two. :ph34r:

Yes but Logan had no particular fault in the seven goals which went past him - apart from some iffy footwork Manwell seemed to notice against Sheffield Wednesday - whereas Henderson has definitely ben a factor in several goals against.

Yes but Logan had no particular fault in the seven goals which went past him - apart from some iffy footwork Manwell seemed to notice against Sheffield Wednesday - whereas Henderson has definitely ben a factor in several goals against.

Perhaps - but it was not for us to judge, it was for the management to have judged.

They must have seen something they didn't like, so much so they felt inclined to drop Logan.

Still, tomorrow we get to see if Worthington (Miller?) rates Logan over Henderson... ;)

Has Logan put a foot wrong when he's played?? He'd definitely put in the best performance from a goalkeeper I've seen before this season. I'd have him over Henderson any day.

erm.. no... logans very average, he never seems to stretch like henderson, logan cant jump- a must have for a keeper id to be agile, you MUST have the flexibility to react to shots, something henderson has a great ability of, i consider logan an average keeper because hes just not agile , he seems to be a brick flying through th air desting to plunge to ground!!

HENDERDON HAS MY VOTE

Archived