Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Norwich Pre match Chit Chat

I'm sure it hurts, but that is a stupid reason not to play, unless you are a keepr.

Fat Frank missed the England game with a fooked wrist.

The danger is you jar the injury during the game - however small the bone is, if you jar it it can be painful and damaging. :ph34r:

Fat Frank missed the England game with a fooked wrist.

The danger is you jar the injury during the game - however small the bone is, if you jar it it can be painful and damaging. :ph34r:

A shattered jar maybe, broken glass is dangerous :ph34r:

There will be more than a slight whiff of familiarity in the air at the Walker's Stadium this weekend - and it won't be the smell of a packet of cheese and onion wafting around.

I take exception to this opening cheap-shot at our crispy heritage!!!! :angry:

I just don't get you, Phube.

Good taste in hatred of certain football teams, foul taste in crisps. :ph34r:

Order of Walkers crisps:

Salt 'n' Vinegar

Prawn Cocktail

Cheese 'n' Onion

The rest...

Meaty ones :sick:

mbking,

Are you planning on starting the match thread so you can take the blame if the Worthington Managerial Reign gets off to a bad start? :dunno:

:);):Plol:D

Well considering last time admins got so superstitious as to split the thread in half to remove any of my influence...better not. Fresh start so noone who started a thread in kellyian age can do it.

Well considering last time admins got so superstitious as to split the thread in half to remove any of my influence...better not. Fresh start so noone who started a thread in kellyian age can do it.

That rules out 90% of likely match thread starters. :ermm:

Order of Walkers crisps:

Salt 'n' Vinegar

Prawn Cocktail

Cheese 'n' Onion

The rest...

Meaty ones :sick:

:frusty:

The meaty ones are the best!

Pity the poor fool who hasn't got stuck into a bag of Roast Chicken or Beef and Onion and finding themselves wanting more.

MORE MORE MORE!!!!! :wub:

I simply can't get my head around why people a) think there is a chance in hell that Worthington would pick Logan, and b) people want him to pick Logan?

Logan is a better keeper than Henderson clearly I think. There's many reasons he would pick him ahead I reckon...

Logan is a better keeper than Henderson clearly I think. There's many reasons he would pick him ahead I reckon...

How on earth can you judge that on Logan's what, 10 appearances? Why do you think he's our reserve goalkeeper? For a laugh? He lost some kind of bet with the whole coaching staff?

And you genuinely believe that Worthington is going to come into a club and pick a young goalkeeper who's barely played 20 games in his entire career ahead of our established number one who's been in the Championship team of the week a fair few times and has been up for player of the month? You reckon he'll look at Logan in two days of training and decide that actually, he'll drop Henderson and bring him in?

How ridiculous.

I simply can't get my head around why people a) think there is a chance in hell that Worthington would pick Logan, and b) people want him to pick Logan?

I will bet you £100 Logan starts.

Just to clear a few things up...

And you genuinely believe that Worthington is going to come into a club and pick a young goalkeeper who's barely played 20 games in his entire career ahead of our established number one who's been in the Championship team of the week a fair few times [...]

Once, IIRC, did he make team of the week. No more, no less than once.

[...] and has been up for player of the month?

Again - just the one time IIRC. He didn't make it as player of the month either, he only got nominated.

Archived