Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Norwich Pre match Chit Chat

Thats all we need, Norwich to get fired up for a game they probably originally didnt give a to$$ about! Anyway, we should be fired up and Wortho isnt the worst manager in the world who should command instant respect. We should get a good response from the lads and do these as long as we keep Huckerby quiet. Thank god Earnshaw isnt playing. Is Dion Dublin still playing for them?????!!

From what we're hearing we are in for a nasty surprise...perfect end to the season.

If that nasty suprise includes playing Mattock, Gradel and King I might be up for that... :ph34r:

But I doubt it does...

I much as I want us to win I think that Norwich will win by a comfortable margin.

Though if Nigel had been appointed permanant manger on wednesday, I think Leicester would have won as the playes will be fighting for a place in Wortho's new team. However with Nigel being only caretaker the players won't be fighting for a place as much as they know it'll be all different in the summer if a new manager was to come in.

Probably mentioned somewhere in the froum already but Tiatto has been banned for 3 games so is missing for Saturday. :angry:

Yes the idiot admitted the charge. Practically happy to sit out the remainder of his career.

Yes the idiot admitted the charge. Practically happy to sit out the remainder of his career.

It was bloody obvious tbh.

A three match ban is better than 5 if he denied it- in any case wouldn't it have delayed the ban? He may have told to admit it just in case we're in the shit with 2 games to go and really need him.

Unfortunately for Leicester, Tiatto has not been there for enough of the season for reasons of fitness, injury and now suspension.

It was the same last season and those were the reasons I didn't want him to be re-signed.

But on reflection I doubt Kelly would have found anyone better than Tiatto for free and at least the bloke has earned his wages when he has been on the pitch.

Overall his signing was justified. He's an experienced player with attitude and we haven't got many. I wish he could have been there to help our young players tomorrow - if any are selected.

He's one who could have played their type of game and I am sure his presence would have ensured they stayed focused.

Thats all we need, Norwich to get fired up for a game they probably originally didnt give a to$ about! Anyway, we should be fired up and Wortho isnt the worst manager in the world who should command instant respect. We should get a good response from the lads and do these as long as we keep Huckerby quiet. Thank god Earnshaw isnt playing. Is Dion Dublin still playing for them?????!!

You just know Dublin will score one past us. My Grand National money might even go on that...

Delicious news for us.

MIDFIELD HEADACHE FOR GRANT

PETER Grant has yet more injury doubts as he prepares his side for the trip to relegation haunted Leicester City on Saturday.

Moroccan midfielder Youssef Safri is definitely out with the hamstring strain suffered in the defeat to West Brom on Monday.

Luke Chadwick is also unavailable after tearing a thigh muscle in training and is now likely to miss the rest of the season.

Top scorer Robert Earnshaw has now returned to light training but is unlikely to be risked following the groin injury which has seen him out of action since January.

On top of that, there are also major doubts surrounding the fitness of Simon Lappin (fractured thumb), Mark Fotheringham (back) and Jason Shackell (knee).

Lappin's injured hand was heavily bandaged in training on Thursday morning, and the City boss admitted it would be touch and go whether the former St Mirren man would feature at the Walkers Stadium.

"Simon has fractured his thumb so it's one of those ones whether he's able to run or play with it," said Grant.

"He will need an operation on it. When he gets that is up to the doctor. But that could be sooner rather than later."

Lappin injured his thumb after falling awkwardly on it during the game with the Baggies, with Fotheringham also picking up the knock shortly after coming on as a substitute in that match.

"Fotheringham hurt his back as soon as he came on in the game," he said. "He can hardly move his back this morning or in the last couple of days. So we will give him until the last moment with Saf's situation."

If Fotheringham does not recover in time it gives Grant a real dilemma in central midfield. Lappin would be an option to be moved inside, but with him struggling too it could mean a chance for one of Norwich's young guns.

Michael Spillane has played in central midfield before but is known to prefer playing in the heart of defence. However, it could be a case of needs must and the Republic of Ireland U19 may yet be asked to do a job alongside Dickson Etuhu.

Delicious news for us.

Lappin injured his thumb after falling awkwardly on it during the game with the Baggies, with Fotheringham also picking up the knock shortly after coming on as a substitute in that match.

I'm sure it hurts, but that is a stupid reason not to play, unless you are a keepr.

Archived