Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gosfox

Your choice of three

Who would you chose from three possible candidates  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Long term Manager

• Nigel Worthington
    • Paul Ince
    • Chris Coleman

I am hearing that thats a done deal left right and centre.

Awfull risk if so. Still could be worse.

Have faith Manwell. thumbup: Sun's coming up. So long as it's true, Milan is publicly forgiven over Worthington even if we're relegated. What's another year in return for some genuine progress? I wish Incy was here now but he owes Macclesfield big time.

Have faith Manwell. :thumbup:

I'd give the Guv'nor a go.

Spinless git who couldn't/woudln't take penalties for England. Oh and he showed how loyal he is by playing for Liverpool after being Man u through and through.

And and he's good mates with Wise.

Aside from that, he's done a cracking job in League Two.

:D

Spinless git who couldn't/woudln't take penalties for England. Oh and he showed how loyal he is by playing for Liverpool after being Man u through and through.

Don't forget the infamous Manchester United shirt while still at West Ham incident.

Don't forget the infamous Manchester United shirt while still at West Ham incident.

Archived