Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gosfox

Your choice of three

Who would you chose from three possible candidates  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Long term Manager

• Nigel Worthington
    • Paul Ince
    • Chris Coleman

To me it's a done deal. Ince is on his way.

The pedigree is there - if honours were buttons he could cover a Pearly King's coat.

Worthington's been there, done it and had lifted himself into second place for me before Sunday's game.

Sorry, but I cannot understand the clamour for Coleman at all. He wouldn't even be third choice on my list.

And I thought you knew something about football, Ince's Macclesfield have folded of late and have been turned over with so much ease away from home. Would you still want him if Macc went down? :dunno:

By the way, hows elvis hammond playing for you? I didn’t see much of him at Fulham but he reminded me of saha a bit!!

Thracian will be pleased to see this.. :whistle::ph34r:

As for managerial candidates, out of the 3 probably Big Nigel for me. But I too have heard Ince is on his way for the start of the new campaign. And apparently he's bringing Robbie Fowler. :ph34r:

Thracian will be pleased to see this.. :whistle::ph34r:

As for managerial candidates, out of the 3 probably Big Nigel for me. But I too have heard Ince is on his way for the start of the new campaign. And apparently he's bringing Robbie Fowler. :ph34r:

It made me :D

The Ince/Lez rumour's been about before, just the Mirror regurgitating an old story... my only worry is that the mirror does have links with MM, but i cant see MM taking a risk on a manager who's only experiance is potentially getting relegated to the conference, Milan is many things, but he's not a fool, it'll be wortho, coleman or somone we havent thought of, just cant see it being Ince.

For the record the Paul Ince thing is not a done deal.....

I certainly hope thats the case! I dont want a conference side manager anywhere near city, it'd be a massive and potentially disastrous step backwards IMHO! Wortho or Coleman are the stand out candidates for me and i hope for MM as well.

the thing the alarms me most about Chris Coleman is that his that he comes from the same school of thinking as Levein when it comes to away games that usual involves playing sh ite and losing a record of 5 wins in 50 games at Fulham is simply not good enough whatever league you are in!

I am also not sure about his alleged personal goings on at the minute chasing skirt or working his ass off for the club I am not sure what he would do more of!!

I think Wortho has an excellent chance for a few reasons

he knows the score when it comes to this league.

he will not let players walk all over him and will not let them get away with what they have been doing for the last 2 years it will be football first and everything else after which with a young squad is very important. and is also why the likes of Stearman have started to head in the wrong direction.

He's a straight talking, honest man who I think will be Milans sort of manager I feel he will be happier working with someone like Worthington as I feel he would think he could trust him, which is also very important

Archived