Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Dodds

90:00 GOAL - Louis Dodds

Mansfield 1 - Rochdale 2

Headed goal by Louis Dodds (Rochdale) (bottom-left of goal) from right side of penalty area (6 yards).Mansfield 1-2 Rochdale. Assist (cross) by Gary Brown (Rochdale) from right channel.

Still too little from him for this loan.

Mansfield 1 - Rochdale 2

Headed goal by Louis Dodds (Rochdale) (bottom-left of goal) from right side of penalty area (6 yards).Mansfield 1-2 Rochdale. Assist (cross) by Gary Brown (Rochdale) from right channel.

Scores again???? You make it sound like he scores most of the time!!

Mansfield 1 - Rochdale 2

Yeah he's on his way, found his level.

Mansfield 1 - Rochdale 2

And this helps us how???

There's the usual banter but it was the second time his goal has been the winner, he has been winning his place in the team regularly, Rochdale have enjoyed an excellent run of results during his time there and he will, I imagine, be fit enough now to start contributing even more.

Altogether I get the impression his loan spell at Rochdale has been a damned sight more successful than Horsfield's at Leicester and I wish we had him back.

There's the usual banter but it was the second time his goal has been the winner, he has been winning his place in the team regularly, Rochdale have enjoyed an excellent run of results during his time there and he will, I imagine, be fit enough now to start contributing even more.

Altogether I get the impression his loan spell at Rochdale has been a damned sight more successful than Horsfield's at Leicester and I wish we had him back.

Fortuanatley your the only one.

Fortuanatley your the only one.

I'm not you know - and he seems to be scoring/creating exactly as I said he would. And if he'd not been so short of match fitness when he went there I'm sure it would have been more. He's a decent asset to leave in Rochdale when we're struggling so much for a consistent striker.

I'm not you know - and he seems to be scoring/creating exactly as I said he would. And if he'd not been so short of match fitness when he went there I'm sure it would have been more. He's a decent asset to leave in Rochdale when we're struggling so much for a consistent striker.

He's not created a single goal and he's scored two goals, in League Two. He doesn't have enough about him to play at this level, not at the moment anyway. Even the Rochdale fans think he needs to improve in order to command a place in their starting line up on a regular basis.

He's not created a single goal and he's scored two goals, in League Two. He doesn't have enough about him to play at this level, not at the moment anyway. Even the Rochdale fans think he needs to improve in order to command a place in their starting line up on a regular basis.

I'm pretty sure he made one but I'm not going to argue wioth you about statistics! :D

And after the winner today I'm fairly sure the Rochdale fans will be rather more complimentary than you suggest but we'll see.

I wish he'd scored even one winner for us!

I'm pretty sure he made one but I'm not going to argue wioth you about statistics! :D

And after the winner today I'm fairly sure the Rochdale fans will be rather more complimentary than you suggest but we'll see.

I wish he'd scored even one winner for us!

Doubt it, not all football fans are quite as fickel as ours. :D

He's doing decently, by the sounds of it. Not well enough to say he could be in our starting line up, and not poorly enough to say he'll never make it.

But based on the fact that he can't make it into our team at the moment and we is shit, how good can he be?

Archived