Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Basingstoke Fox

Cadamarteri ready for action!

You are aware, Thracian, that if King gets a run in the team and does shit you're going to look like a total twat? I won't be judging King if he plays bad, I'd like to point out.

Well he's only going to get four games maximum this season but you're right and I appreciate your support.

As I say it's not about King himself but the type of player he is. And which will be better, me looking a total twat or, instead, thinking after City have gone down - I wish I'd said something about Kingy.

Seems to me if we don't introduce a proper attacker to our midfield - something lots of people as well as me have complained about for months - we're just heading down the pan anyway.

We've tried everyone and his dog on the right of 4-4-2 this season - everyone but the one person we have who goes box to box like a version of Joey but younger and who also has some heading ability and some threat in the box.

I see no point going another four matches before we try what we should have tried long ago.

Oh I don't disagree with you, I'd like to see King thrown in there, but I'm just pointing out that you're setting yourself up for a major fall if he does come in. But like I said, I certainly wouldn't be judging him if he cocks up.

Archived