Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

One good thing...

A few weeks ago I was bored by the thought of the rest of the season. We looked comfortable, but uninspiring. We wouldn't get in the play-offs but we weren't going down.

Now, for the first time in weeks, I'm feeling the passion before a game. Now there is a distinct possibility we could go down, it's made the games more exciting - going to the match actually means something and getting a result is vital.

I'm hoping others will be feeling the same and we should have a good atmosphere tonight. We love you Leicester - bring on the Brummies!

A few weeks ago I was bored by the thought of the rest of the season. We looked comfortable, but uninspiring. We wouldn't get in the play-offs but we weren't going down.

Now, for the first time in weeks, I'm feeling the passion before a game. Now there is a distinct possibility we could go down, it's made the games more exciting - going to the match actually means something and getting a result is vital.

I'm hoping others will be feeling the same and we should have a good atmosphere tonight. We love you Leicester - bring on the Brummies!

I had the same feeling. Reading what some of the Leeds fans had put on there forums just made me up for it even more.

It's a good point. Perhaps we should forget about table topping - it's too uncertain - but instead play an ineligible player early next season, get hit for a 20-point deduction and see if Incey can guide us to safety like at Macclesfield. :D .

I suppose it's nice that there will be a bit more passion around but I'd still had rather been safe and had a boring ending..... :unsure:

Of course - don't get me wrong, I would much rather we were safe now. But I wouldn't be too bothered about this game if we had been mathematically safe. Now I'm home from work early and can't wait to get there.

At what long-term cost though is this relegation fight?? I am not only worried for our immediate future (i.e the drop) but also worried at the detrimental effects this could be having on our re-building for next season. If we were safe by now, then Milan could be putting all his attention to the new season, like getting a quality manager in, or thinking about what players we want etc. I think until this season is finished which is still a while off, MM can not plan anywhere near to the extent that he would if we were safe now! A relegation battle may have livened things up a bit BUT i am sure it has harming our rebuilding and potential promotion push for next season!

I, this week have been low, especially with that loss to Norwich, but like what "sooper steve" said, it has made me so determined to get behind the team, the team WE love, and always will.

We have to be that twelth man because we obviously can't win with the 11 players on the pitch, so lets play our part tonyt and really rock the place.

Archived