Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Are you up for the challenge?

We made a difference - we can do it again!  

96 members have voted

1. 1. I will be going to (select all applicable)

• Preston
    • Barnsley
    • Wolves
    • Can't get to any :'(
  2. 2. I will be

• Standing and singing all the time
    • Sitting and singing all the time
    • Sitting and joining in now and then depending on the performance
    • Screaming at Barber
    • Writing posts asking about free online commentary
  3. 3. I am going to

• Go on my own/with usual mates
    • Encourage friends who don't normally come to buy a ticket
    • drag people with me, kicking and screaming

I'm only going to Barnsley and Wolves thanks to a huge ****up on my part during this week. But, as per usual, when I'm at the game I shall be standing and singing at all times. There's no other way to do it. Oh, and for Wolves I'm going to attempt to drag new people down with me.

I'm only going to Barnsley and Wolves thanks to a huge ****up on my part during this week. But, as per usual, when I'm at the game I shall be standing and singing at all times. There's no other way to do it. Oh, and for Wolves I'm going to attempt to drag new people down with me.

Jme attends Walkers Stadium....

disguise.jpg

Jme attends Walkers Stadium....

disguise.jpg

Ahhh I do not need a disguise now sir, I am officially allowed home. My ban has ended and I shall be back before you know it. But only for one appearance. :ermm:

Could those new people include Leeds Utd, Southend FC and Luton Town?

Luton Town and Sarfend-On-Sea are not a huge concern of mine - they're down anyway. If Leeds United can be dragged any further down then you'll be sure to see me helping it along the way somewhere. I am trying!! :P

Well - with twice as many FoxesTalk-ers going next Saturday there's no reason why the noise can't be TWICE as loud!

I want to be able to hear it at my sons birthday party in Sutton Coldfield :thumbup:

Archived