Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Are you up for the challenge?

We made a difference - we can do it again!  

96 members have voted

1. 1. I will be going to (select all applicable)

• Preston
    • Barnsley
    • Wolves
    • Can't get to any :'(
  2. 2. I will be

• Standing and singing all the time
    • Sitting and singing all the time
    • Sitting and joining in now and then depending on the performance
    • Screaming at Barber
    • Writing posts asking about free online commentary
  3. 3. I am going to

• Go on my own/with usual mates
    • Encourage friends who don't normally come to buy a ticket
    • drag people with me, kicking and screaming

I can't get to any, sadly.

I will, however, be shouting and screaming at Barber.

When I first did this, people looked at me funny... but since telling people it's a Derby fan commentating on a Leicester game, and the guy's just not very good in general, they understand. :thumbup:

• Standing & singing at all times

There's a turn-up :D

I tell you what...my stomach is doing somersaults every time I think of Saturday; my knees won't stop bouncing up and down...I'm just one huge bag of nervous energy. :S

It's clear that we have a very large part to play in the remaining games - so how up for the challenge are you?

Come! Chant till you're hoarse!

Don't mention the Hoarse!

Wolves

I'm a sit and sing kinda guy!!!

Just me and the Missus... there ain't no room near me to take anyone!! But I have forced the NHS Discount to all my collegues... does that count!!??

Definately going to Wolves and I am trying to get things sorted to go to Barnsley and or Preston.

Living in London, I dont know any Leicester fans apart from one of my brothers but when we go upto Leicester in particular we drag a couple of mates with us and make a day of it. The problem is all I hear is the fits of laughter when they see the state of the local talent in Leicester and usually cant spot many decent looking lasses. I get protective of the town but even I am guzumped at how minging the locals are, now offence to anyone lol! The funny thing is that despite not being fans of Leicester, we still get them to sing along and they do and City is like a second club to them, almost an adopted one lol.

Anyway, back on topic, Im 20% sure of getting to Preston, 80% sure of going to Barnsley (thats the must win game) and 99.9999% of getting to Wolves.

They are games that we should drop all we can and try to get to as our club needs us badly.

Definately going to Wolves and I am trying to get things sorted to go to Barnsley and or Preston.

Living in London, I dont know any Leicester fans apart from one of my brothers but when we go upto Leicester in particular we drag a couple of mates with us and make a day of it. The problem is all I hear is the fits of laughter when they see the state of the local talent in Leicester and usually cant spot many decent looking lasses. I get protective of the town but even I am guzumped at how minging the locals are, now offence to anyone lol! The funny thing is that despite not being fans of Leicester, we still get them to sing along and they do and City is like a second club to them, almost an adopted one lol.

Anyway, back on topic, Im 20% sure of getting to Preston, 80% sure of going to Barnsley (thats the must win game) and 99.9999% of getting to Wolves.

They are games that we should drop all we can and try to get to as our club needs us badly.

i totally agree with that, i notice it when i go to Leicester.

I always tell people that wish to look for talent in leicester is to come drunk, the woment look 1000's time's better!!! :thumbup:

You should have your own newspaper advice column!

I'd love to read that as an answer to some reader's question. :thumbup::D :D

Archived