Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

HONESTLY NOW.....DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET OUT THE SH*T?

I only wish I could be optimistic but I can't. I see no enthusiasm or drive from the present squad. I fear the worst, I'm afraid.

Did you see the second half against Birmingham? Obviously certain players need to be shot (Jarrett, Maybury) but I can see us getting four points from the last two games. A draw tomorrow would be fantastic.

Don't forget though, that we have the points on the board now (plus superior goal difference).It's all well Leeds, Barnsley and Hull fans saying that they are on a good run, but they have hard matches, and it's unlikey that they'll do any better than us.

I think that even a couple of draws would do, considering that we are 2 points away from Leeds and Hull, and I cant see both of them getting 5 points from the last three games.

We will draw with Preston, beat Barnsley and thrash Wolves :thumbup:

HONESTLY NOW.....DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET OUT THE SH*T???

The next 3 games(Preston away,Barnsley Away,Wolves at home could make or break our season( should we really be cheering if we stay up....hardly an achievement is it????!!!!)

I personally can't see how we can turn around 0 wins in 10(Last win in Feb!!!) to turn it around.

I'd pray to Allah,Jesus,and any other if i thought it'd help!!!!!

Ah mate... such lack of faith... such lack of faith... I thought we'd be in trouble, but I always knew we'd pull through and now we have... :thumbup: :thumbup:

I guess the only thing I have to say to you is...

http://evington_blue.justgotowned.com

At least the Foxes stayed up... so the embarassment isn't so bad... :P

I was always confident. Not once did I think we're going down. I can't believe how negative people were being :blink:

How many times are we going to hear this from you. :P

I never doubted that we wouldn't get anything at Preston,i never doubted that we would get relegated!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Come on you City now finish the season off in style and get Leeds relegated!!!! :worship: :worship:

P.S That" thing" oXFOX sent regarding me was SHITE...You have too much time on your hands!!! :frusty::yawn: :yawn:

Archived