Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

HONESTLY NOW.....DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET OUT THE SH*T?

HONESTLY NOW.....DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET OUT THE SH*T???

The next 3 games(Preston away,Barnsley Away,Wolves at home could make or break our season( should we really be cheering if we stay up....hardly an achievement is it????!!!!)

I personally can't see how we can turn around 0 wins in 10(Last win in Feb!!!) to turn it around.

I'd pray to Allah,Jesus,and any other if i thought it'd help!!!!!

HONESTLY NOW.....DO YOU THINK WE CAN GET OUT THE SH*T???

The next 3 games(Preston away,Barnsley Away,Wolves at home could make or break our season( should we really be cheering if we stay up....hardly an achievement is it????!!!!)

I personally can't see how we can turn around 0 wins in 10(Last win in Feb!!!) to turn it around.

In a word.. Yes!!

YES! although I believe we won't do ourselves any favours tomorrow...

I think we will pick up 4 points from the last two games and 51 will be enough, can't see leeds taking anymore than 6 points and that's at a push...taking them to 51 but GD will do them and I reckon Barnsley will lose tomorrow, maybe pick up a point from us and maybe take another 3 which again takes them to 51 but with worse GD...it means we will stay up on goal difference at least! Still think QPR could get dragged in, my tip for the drop - HULL

The next 3 games(Preston away,Barnsley Away,Wolves at home could make or break our season

No sh1t.

should we really be cheering if we stay up....hardly an achievement is it????!!!!

Back in August (or even a couple of months ago) if you'd said we'll finish fourth bottom I would have seen that as a disaster. Things change. Would I celebrate? Of course I would. We always have to readjust our goals and over the next three weeks the goal is simple: survival.

We are due a good run. My cup is also half full and the grass is looking very green on this side, thank you very much.

Let's get praying!

I dont think we will get anything at Preston but we can get what we need at Barnsley and Wolves. Again, lets all hope the likes of Leeds get dicked by all and sundry so we wont actually need anymore points lol

come on we've been in worse situations than this ; :unsure:

oh no sorry we haven't have we :(

I don't think so.

It's not just our points situation and our precarious place in the League.

It's our run of succesive games without a victory and the whole pychology of the thing.

I mentioned some time ago that every other team in the bottom part of the League improved their side during the transfer window.

We didn't. Furthermore there had been optimism that we would but that optimism evaporated with resulting disappointment all round.

Then there was the effect of the loan signings. They gave us a temporary lift but it was no more than a passing adrenelin rush.

Good people who might have come in like Dodds, Sheehan, Mattock, King didn't. Regulars were displaced. And the loanees proved to be mostly what they were...players who's mother clubs didn't want them, and for good reason.

It couldn't have helped internal team spirit.

Then Kelly went and all the people who were his favourites would have felt a shiver. Again, not good for the spirit of some.

We could have done with a slice of luck - a second goal against Norwich, one of the penalties we should have had but no...

Now, the days go by, the slope gets steeper and our chances of stopping ourselves falling over the edge grow less and less likely.

This is deadly serious. Requiring one win from three sounds fine but what happens if we go a goal up?. Do we twist o stick? Worthington tends to want to hold out by reports but we've rarely shown that we can and in trying there's always great risk of an equaliser, getting disheartened and then the threat that we'll lose another.

Confidence means much in football and we've got so little.

I'll be delighted if we're not overhauled after our visit to Preston because a win is unlikely.

But the two matches which follow will surely be vital. We need the right attitude, atmosphere and level of self-belief to win either. That means picking people who feel confidence and reflect confidence.

And we need our crowd at its very best.

Make no mistake, bigger teams than us have failed to stay up. We need to play like we did second half against birmingham for the rest of the season. If we do, then I think we can do it.

Thats Leicester all over for you.

Give you a glimmer of hope then take it all away from you.

I don't think so.

It's not just our points situation and our precarious place in the League.

It's our run of succesive games without a victory and the whole pychology of the thing.

I mentioned some time ago that every other team in the bottom part of the League improved their side during the transfer window.

We didn't. Furthermore there had been optimism that we would but that optimism evaporated with resulting disappointment all round.

Then there was the effect of the loan signings. They gave us a temporary lift but it was no more than a passing adrenelin rush.

Good people who might have come in like Dodds, Sheehan, Mattock, King didn't. Regulars were displaced. And the loanees proved to be mostly what they were...players who's mother clubs didn't want them, and for good reason.

It couldn't have helped internal team spirit.

Then Kelly went and all the people who were his favourites would have felt a shiver. Again, not good for the spirit of some.

We could have done with a slice of luck - a second goal against Norwich, one of the penalties we should have had but no...

Now, the days go by, the slope gets steeper and our chances of stopping ourselves falling over the edge grow less and less likely.

This is deadly serious. Requiring one win from three sounds fine but what happens if we go a goal up?. Do we twist o stick? Worthington tends to want to hold out by reports but we've rarely shown that we can and in trying there's always great risk of an equaliser, getting disheartened and then the threat that we'll lose another.

Confidence means much in football and we've got so little.

I'll be delighted if we're not overhauled after our visit to Preston because a win is unlikely.

But the two matches which follow will surely be vital. We need the right attitude, atmosphere and level of self-belief to win either. That means picking people who feel confidence and reflect confidence.

And we need our crowd at its very best.

just about sums it all up really ; pehaps its better that 2 of our 3 games are away because i think our crowd are becoming counter productive at home whereas the "travellers" always seem more supportive and being forced together engenders a more positive if smaller support.

just about sums it all up really ; pehaps its better that 2 of our 3 games are away because i think our crowd are becoming counter productive at home whereas the "travellers" always seem more supportive and being forced together engenders a more positive if smaller support.

It weren't much different in 90/90

Fixtures, Results & League Tables

This is getting very serious, I was hoping for a nice relaxing weekend but the loss against birmingham has forced me to buy a ticket for preston and i'll try and sort it out from the stand.

The worrying thing is with this division is that everyone is capeable of beating anyone. i watched southend get destroyed by colchester on good friday 3-0 then they went to deepdale and beat preston 3-2, Preston then hammered cov 4-0 away.

Someone mentioned that we are due a win which in my eyes is very dangorous thought. Gamblers often get 5 reds in a row and the law of averages say black but in reality there's no more chance of a black coming out than a red.

We must start with the big characters, we've not got many but horsfield must start. It's a massive shame that tiatto is suspended because he's someone i'd want out there at the moment. Lets get Rab back in the sticks as well :thumbup:

This is getting very serious, I was hoping for a nice relaxing weekend but the loss against birmingham has forced me to buy a ticket for preston and i'll try and sort it out from the stand.

The worrying thing is with this division is that everyone is capeable of beating anyone. i watched southend get destroyed by colchester on good friday 3-0 then they went to deepdale and beat preston 3-2, Preston then hammered cov 4-0 away.

Someone mentioned that we are due a win which in my eyes is very dangorous thought. Gamblers often get 5 reds in a row and the law of averages say black but in reality there's no more chance of a black coming out than a red.

We must start with the big characters, we've not got many but horsfield must start. It's a massive shame that tiatto is suspended because he's someone i'd want out there at the moment. Lets get Rab back in the sticks as well :thumbup:

You saw what happened with Logan after three months out of the side - Douglas will be worse after all season. Henderson is our only sensible alternative.

I agree about Tiatto but our results record with him in the side is pretty pathetic over two years and, as I've mentioned elsewhere, Horsfield simply can't put in the shift.

Hammond is our most dangerous fit forward off the backs of defenders and as a holding player, ugly though he is as a footballer. And he is fit, strong and capable of lasting the course. Admittedly he not the best choice we've ever had but neither Fryatt, Hume or cadamarteri are target men.

It's not easy for anyone to pick a team for tomorrow - so much depends on your strategy. But you're dead right about the law of averages. If we want a win we've got to go for 90 minutes and earn one.

For me everything depends on the game against Barnsley. I cannot believe some people actually are convinced we'll get a sure fire win at Oakwell.

This will be a massive massive game for the club. Its going to be one of the tightest games in years, they like ourselves are doing their very best to try and keep their heads above water. Its not going to be pretty. As much as I thought they were the worst team to visit the Walkers this season I would still say underestimate Barnsley at your peril......

I cannot believe some people actually are convinced we'll get a sure fire win at Oakwell.

After our run of form i think very few are taking that approch... still it is THE GAME if we win we probably stay up, lose and we will probably go down... draw? No idea but that would probably make Wolves a must-win depending on other results at the time.

It is going to be a very hard battle and I am not optimistic at all.

All of the teams around us in the table are picking up momentum now and valuable points. We have neither, which at this point in the season is paramount. As has been said a lot, Barnsley will most likely make or break our season. Luckily Leeds have a tough run in but lately they have shown reselience.

There will be a lot of nail biting between now and the end of the season.

For me everything depends on the game against Barnsley. I cannot believe some people actually are convinced we'll get a sure fire win at Oakwell.

This will be a massive massive game for the club. Its going to be one of the tightest games in years, they like ourselves are doing their very best to try and keep their heads above water. Its not going to be pretty. As much as I thought they were the worst team to visit the Walkers this season I would still say underestimate Barnsley at your peril......

I think 3 points at home to Wolves will keep us up. Despite Barns;ey being below us I am not overly concerned about them as I think they will get the poinst to stay up. Im hoping either Hull or Leeds fail miserably and Hull play two away games at Stoke and Cardiff whilst Leeds have an easy next 2 games with Soton away (which should be a loss) and then home to a weak Ipswich side. I think Hull are the key and could get dicked in there next two games and that would help enormously!

Archived