Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WarwickFox

How long do you wait on average?

When you order food/drinks pre match and half time....  

82 members have voted

1. 1. how long do you have to wait before you place your order?

• 0-1 mins
    • 1-2 mins
    • 2-4 mins
    • 4-6 mins
    • 6-10 mins
    • 10+ mins
  2. 2. do they have exactly what you want (that they offer)

• All the time
    • Most of the time
    • Some times
    • Rarely
    • Never
  3. 3. how would you rate the service?

• 5/5
    • 4/5
    • 3/5
    • 2/5
    • 1/5
    • 0/5

Burger Supreme outside the ground is much better. They serve proper grease

The beer is awful, i'm surprised Carlsberg or trading standards haven't stopped it sale. How can they label that cat piss as beer is beyond me!!

I usually drink at the swan and rushes or oasis and the beer taste good!!

Why would you want to stand in a concrete room that stinks of old womens piss when you can just stay in the boozer longer?

Bizarre!!!!

Maybe Phube likes the smell of women's piss, and the ambience of a concrete room, reminds him of his time in prison!!! :whistle:

Why would you want to stand in a concrete room that stinks of old womens piss when you can just stay in the boozer longer?

Bizarre!!!!

I suppose people who travel further and don't have time to get to pub before the game can get a quick beer in before the game if they want?

The beer is awful, i'm surprised Carlsberg or trading standards haven't stopped it sale. How can they label that cat piss as beer is beyond me!!

I usually drink at the swan and rushes or oasis and the beer taste good!!

The pints the serve taste like pool of cats piss that’s been sitting in the midday summer sun.

It’s ****ing disgusting, I actually prefer to drink coke or water. I never buy beer at the ground anymore.

And the food is pretty rank, those wieners they serve are very suspect. I’ve never eaten one but the smell is pretty off putting.

what ive never understood is how they can charge the price they do for bags of walkers crisps when your in the WALKERS stadium. They should be giving the fans free crisps not charging a quid or whatever for a bag which would normally cost 40p. is disgusting if you ask me. :angry:

i spent 5 minutes explaining to a african bloke in the l1 concourse what a bovril was , i even pointed to the cup so off he went and came back with a lucozade pouch lol

pure genius , the hole que thought it was hilarious

:o i swear i was behind you when this happend, i was pissing myself lol

I am currently studying at the Uni of Warwick and as a lifetime foxes fanatic I have chosen to do a business report looking into the service that Lindley Caterers provide pre match / at half time in the kiosks and how it can be improved. If you could vote in the poll, obviously only if it applies to you, I would be very grateful. If you do not purchase from the concourse then why not? (Price? Quality? Service? Selection?) Also if anyone has any comments on how they could improve their service it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your valuable time, :worship:

WarwickFox

PS. I checked with the admin that it was ok to post this

I'm at Warwick.

Currently pulling an allnighter because of them bastards in Economics.

Grrr.

Rarely buy stuff in the ground because it's SO expensive for what you get.

BUT

main reason is because the burgers outside the ground are pretty awesome at Leicester. Normally have a burger from the van at every away ground (just to compare you understand) and rarely are they as good as the ones at city. Don't need to eat in the ground that way.

Archived