Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WarwickFox

How long do you wait on average?

When you order food/drinks pre match and half time....  

82 members have voted

1. 1. how long do you have to wait before you place your order?

• 0-1 mins
    • 1-2 mins
    • 2-4 mins
    • 4-6 mins
    • 6-10 mins
    • 10+ mins
  2. 2. do they have exactly what you want (that they offer)

• All the time
    • Most of the time
    • Some times
    • Rarely
    • Never
  3. 3. how would you rate the service?

• 5/5
    • 4/5
    • 3/5
    • 2/5
    • 1/5
    • 0/5

I am currently studying at the Uni of Warwick and as a lifetime foxes fanatic I have chosen to do a business report looking into the service that Lindley Caterers provide pre match / at half time in the kiosks and how it can be improved. If you could vote in the poll, obviously only if it applies to you, I would be very grateful. If you do not purchase from the concourse then why not? (Price? Quality? Service? Selection?) Also if anyone has any comments on how they could improve their service it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your valuable time, :worship:

WarwickFox

PS. I checked with the admin that it was ok to post this

i spent 5 minutes explaining to a african bloke in the l1 concourse what a bovril was , i even pointed to the cup so off he went and came back with a lucozade pouch lol

pure genius , the hole que thought it was hilarious

i spent 5 minutes explaining to a african bloke in the l1 concourse what a bovril was , i even pointed to the cup so off he went and came back with a lucozade pouch

pure genius , the hole que thought it was hilarious

Having worked on the concourse once myself I can certainly see that one of the main problems is all the foreign agency staff who have limited English at best!

I always buy my food at 38 minutes (depending if Leicester are on the break etc.) because I find that the queues are quite long and the service is slow so, on a good day, I might get back to my seat just before the 'half time rush' when the ref blows for half time.

My usual would just be the basic Chicken and Mushroom Pie or Cheese Burger (I take a drink of Cola before the game :thumbup:). They always have what I want and I have never heard them say "Sorry, we've not got that" to anyone around me so I presume their stocks are pretty good.

The service... well it is relatively fast but the people there are like robots... no chat or anything just "Yes?" and then "That'll be £2.60". No thank you or anything but I suppose if they had to say 'Thanks' to all the people there it would take so much longer :rolleyes:

Overall, I would, looking at the plusses and minusses of each things.... 7/10

They could improve on Customer Service :)

Note ~ I sit in the Family Stand and this is just referring to the people who serve you their, it may be a different story elsewhere in the Stadium.

They're dire, one in five have a IQ higher than 100, the food is shit and over priced, The larger is flat and over priced, the only way to get some food is to miss five minutes of the match either by going down early or getting back late. And this when there is only about 22k in the ground.

Oh and they always run out of burgers.

They're dire, one in five have a IQ higher than 100, the food is shit and over priced, The larger is flat and over priced, the only way to get some food is to miss five minutes of the match either by going down early or getting back late. And this when there is only about 22k in the ground.

Oh and the always run out of burgers.

larger????? whats that?

Thank you very much for your valuable time, :worship:

You seem to have missed out people like me that choose not to bother buying anything from them at half-time...aren't you interested why?

Too expensive, crap quality, stupid queues and they employ people that wouldn't even hold down a McJob because they are SO stoopid.

As dannyboy11 says best to leave a few minutes before the half time break you 'll get served in a few minutes.Gotta remember when that whistle blows you will have upto 1500(???) people wanting to be served.

However,the standards of the staff is very poor.I know this service IS being looked into seriously and may be changed for next season(Lindley catering) who currently do it, have been getting bad reviews throughout the season.

If you have had a particularly bad(Or good!!!) story regarding them take note of the kisok number(should be next to the ut or above) and email the customer liason officer at LCFC(Peter Jones) :yawn::scarf:

6-10 Minutes

Most of the time

2/5 - A lot of the time I can barely understand what they're saying. Also they dont understand me. A lot of the staff struggle to use the till aswell. :frusty:

Archived