Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

To those that bet on us to go down.

I had £10 on us to get relegated at 40-1. I wanted to put a £100 on, but William Hill wouldn't accept any higher than a tenner.

I couldn't care less about losing the money - even if £100 was at stake. I'm just so fooking glad we'll be in this division next season.

I had £10 on us to get relegated at 40-1. I wanted to put a £100 on, but William Hill wouldn't accept any higher than a tenner.

I couldn't care less about losing the money - even if £100 was at stake. I'm just so fooking glad we'll be in this division next season.

Agreed :thumbup: The gamble was just a bit of insurance!

I was so tempted at one point but because the odds were shite I didn't bother, had the odds still have been good I would have a had a fiver at least.

No-one bet on it because they wanted Leicester to go down, Beleive me! The reason people bet on it, is because we just didn't look like winning thus staying up, they as Leicester fans have paid enough money on watching crap throughout the season and I guess the view of most people who bet on it was that if we we're gonna go down we might aswell make some money out of it.

Archived