Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Poakey

Where you going Versus Wolves?

Normally sit in West Stand but the atmosphere is like Accrington Stanley on a Saturday afternoon - D.I.R.E

So moved to the N Block for the Birmingham game thought atmosphere was lot better you probably remember me because i had a raging fit after Mattock's attempt at a cross in the first half.

Might move there again for Wolves because my girl's gonna be around there and because i know peeps in the wolves crowd, might go for the kop though.

I'm wavering towards N Block. I want to smell Wils's hair when we score.

Thats a luxery you will get. As i told you there will be a space next to me,you can smell my hair if i can feel your baby soft skin.

Thats a luxery you will get. As i told you there will be a space next to me,you can smell my hair if i can feel your baby soft skin.

That sounds like a fair trade to me. Bring your finest velvet gloves for the full effect. And put on the extra special hair gel. It's party time.

That sounds like a fair trade to me. Bring your finest velvet gloves for the full effect. And put on the extra special hair gel. It's party time.

Plus that seat is next to Ched. Not sure if that's good for you or not. :whistle:

With our fans really hotting up recently im gonna stick with kop..maybe back of E3 or F1,What about you lot??gonna be another good one,i can feel it!

Good old C2 block right at the back where im nice and safe :)

Best view in the house too!

Archived