Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Poakey

Where you going Versus Wolves?

L1, Row G - for the first time in about two years.

I'm coming!

Would be great if I met some of the FT posse in the turnstiles at HT. Is there a way to get around the visitors' sector or would I have to go all the way around? Can't remember.

You'll end up in N... :rolleyes:

There's always the possibility. But then again I haven't spoken to the head of H&S at City yet so I don't know what his plans are for my future attendance at the ground. :rolleyes:

Nothing is for definite as of yet, but the chances of me appearing in N this weekend are slightly worse than the chances of me appearing in the Kop.

There's always the possibility. But then again I haven't spoken to the head of H&S at City yet so I don't know what his plans are for my future attendance at the ground. :rolleyes:

Nothing is for definite as of yet, but the chances of me appearing in N this weekend are slightly worse than the chances of me appearing in the Kop.

Who do you know that's still in the Kop then? :unsure:

Who do you know that's still in the Kop then? :unsure:

A couple of lads I know from college are housed in the Kop to this present day (much to my distaste after I tried to persuade them to move over to N when I was helping to set it up). So is Dagenham Dave Lemond. And I'm sure I'd know a few others dotted around there somewhere.

You'll end up in N... :rolleyes:

Definitely out of the question now - I'm not allowed to sit or stand in N Block or L1 at the Walkers so the head of H&S tells me. First they ban me from the stadium and now they've banned me from something I helped to start. lol!!

Definitely out of the question now - I'm not allowed to sit or stand in N Block or L1 at the Walkers so the head of H&S tells me. First they ban me from the stadium and now they've banned me from something I helped to start. lol!!

sit in the p block then mate to wind them up. Especially as you maybe boycotting home games this season just stand their and say i wasn't told i couldn't.

I hope no Wolves supporter sits near me and says that he thinks Dodds or Hammond are good players - because I will jolly well have to tell him that they most definitely are not.

In the strongest possible terms.

:ph34r:

Archived