Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Best individual performance of the season

Here are a few that stood out for me;

1. undoubtedly, James Wesolowski v Aston Villa (H)

2. Gareth McAuley v Wolves (A)

3. Conrad Logan v Birmingham (A)

4. Elvis Hammond v Crystal Palace (H)

5. Patrick Kisnorbo v QPR (A)

6. Iain Hume v Southampton (H)

7. Shaun Newton v Birmingham (H)

Any more for any more?

Fryatt v Ipswich (h) - He was unbelievable in that game, can't believe he didn't score - absolutely ran the show.

Cadamarteri v Fulham (h)

Nils v Villa

Their young right mid was playing top of his game coming into the match, and Nils proved all the doubters wrong (including me) and kept him in his back pocket all night long. (Adbonglahor or whatever his name is)

Nils v Villa

Their young right mid was playing top of his game coming into the match, and Nils proved all the doubters wrong (including me) and kept him in his back pocket all night long. (Adbonglahor or whatever his name is)

Beat me to it. Got to be Nils against Villa for me. The way he dealt with Agbonlahor was tremendous that night. It was a testament to his performance that MON had to move him to the other side to face Kenton before he was dangerous.

Stearman against Villa. :dunno: . Out of postion, I thought he did well.
Wezo against Fulham away he was quality and bagged ;)

These are the two that stand out for me as well. Villa was the best game I saw from Stearman and Weso was immense at Fulham.

Other then that Nils against Villa was also excellent.

Am I the only one that thought Weso wasn't that great at Fulham? He clearly wasn't fit and got beaten time and time again. Mind you he had Gareth Williams with him in midfield. Poor bloke. Tiatto was much better than Weso that night but only had about half an hour to show it before he went off injured. The number of times their attackers had a clear run at our centre-backs through the middle of the park in the second half was embarrassing.

Am I the only one that thought Weso wasn't that great at Fulham? He clearly wasn't fit and got beaten time and time again. Mind you he had Gareth Williams with him in midfield. Poor bloke. Tiatto was much better than Weso that night but only had about half an hour to show it before he went off injured. The number of times their attackers had a clear run at our centre-backs through the middle of the park in the second half was embarrassing.

Was going to say.

Tiatto was immense that night, and I said before if he'd stayed on it just might have been different. Weso was dire but scored and everyone said he was brilliant. He wasn't.

Nils v Villa

Got to be Paul Hendeson against Sunderland on new year's day.

Made 4 or 5 world-class saves, we really would have been annihilated that day if it wasn't for him.

Those two would be in my top three, the other being Hume Vs. Southampton (h).

Yeah, there were plenty better performers in that game, Tiatto was one of them.

Archived