Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

LCFC Fans CC Meeting Minutes

AN advised that the club had entered the Pontins Central League (Reserves) for next season with matches probably being played at Hinckley United.

:) Good job too.

N Block was reflected in a positive light too.

:) Good job too.

N Block was reflected in a positive light too.

lets hope n block is on a permanent basis then, and lets hope, Milan appoints someone who is willing to take the club forward and not put us in the relegation dogfight that we've been under for the last few seasons

AN advised that the club had entered the Pontins Central League (Reserves) for next season with matches probably being played at Hinckley United.

Common sense returns!

Common sense returns!

Yep. Had we had a reserve team we may have seen some of the academy players impress against better quality (and older) players in a reserve league and there progress may have been quicker or even more eye-catching. Maybe we would have seen the likes of Mattock in earlier. Anyway, its a big :thumbup:

White shorts or blue shorts were mentioned and KB said we get promoted in blue shorts.

White shorts! Don't want us looking like Chelsea!

Good to see the reserve team returning though. Hopefully common sense will prevail. :thumbup:

Common sense returns!

Unless we adopt Hinckley as a feeder team :cool: the games should be played at Filbert Way.

it sounds like the most boring meeting known to man,

"but Mr Mandaric....the tea in the kiosks i got at the game against coventry was cold! it ruined my weekend."

believe it or not, most people don't give a shit, as long as we are winning!

But 3/4 years of winning FA has set the tone untill that changes these things will rise to the surface.

it sounds like the most boring meeting known to man,

"but Mr Mandaric....the tea in the kiosks i got at the game against coventry was cold! it ruined my weekend."

believe it or not, most people don't give a shit, as long as we are winning!

:o

Were you there?

:rolleyes:

Archived