Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
12FRYATT

Recently Available / Unattached Players

Sportinglife.com

Cardiff have joined the race to sign Darius Vassell for £1.5 million.

WOuld have liked Vassel at that price rather than DJ at 2.1. Definately be a bidding war for him too though i think!

I would pounce all over Vassell for £1.5m, great signing and always rated him highly.

GET HIM IN.

Tell Cardiff they can have Fowler and we'll have Darius. Deal?

Sportinglife.com

Cardiff have joined the race to sign Darius Vassell for £1.5 million.

WOuld have liked Vassel at that price rather than DJ at 2.1. Definately be a bidding war for him too though i think!

I can remember the general public moaning when Sven picked Vassell for England so I thought he rated him? I know he didnt pick him in the last year and a bit of his England managerial career but i would think he still rates him.

Good call and he's meant to be on his way back to Watford. If they sign DJ will they still want Heidar? If not then i'd steam right in there, he's capable of 15-20 goals at this level and would fit in to the style of football we'll play next season.

Okay, this is starting to wind me up now. Every game in pre-season we have played nice passing footie using the wings and playing through midfield. Only this week MA came out saying he hopes we can continue to play good football to please the fans yet still this idea that we'll be lumping it from front to back seems to prevail. we dont know MA's mind but the signs are we'll be playing someneatish football so dont neccessarily need a brick sh1thouse up front.

Okay, this is starting to wind me up now. Every game in pre-season we have played nice passing footie using the wings and playing through midfield. Only this week MA came out saying he hopes we can continue to play good football to please the fans yet still this idea that we'll be lumping it from front to back seems to prevail. we dont know MA's mind but the signs are we'll be playing someneatish football so dont neccessarily need a brick sh1thouse up front.

Agreed but at the hinckley game we seemed to be all about the overlapping full backs whipping in crosses for the forwards so a big forward would be a bonus to be winning headers in the box and tucking a few away.

Archived