Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
12FRYATT

Recently Available / Unattached Players

Who the **** would go to Hull?

People hiding from the police, John Prescott's secretary and big gay sailors that's who.

Cole would need a lobotomy to move there.

Fact.

:| a big gay sailor hiding in prescotts secretarys linen cupboard?? apparently........ :|

He's a businessman, not a bottomless pit.

Bidding wars are not his style.

Still, you can come back and tell me I'm wrong, once Heskey signs on the dotted line.

:whistle:

How do u know, do u know him personally?

If he wants a player he will do what he can to get him. Thats bussiness.

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Of course I'm a Heskey fan. I'm a fan of a lot of established premiership strikers who we can't afford and would be mad to come here.

That Rooney's not too bad either, is he?

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

If we r offering Fowler 25k a week, then we can afford better players than we are being linked with.

U having a bad day or something

How do u know, do u know him personally?

If he wants a player he will do what he can to get him. Thats bussiness.

Yeah, come on TPH.

Time to own up exactly what your relationship is to Uncle Milan :rolleyes:

Cole would be a good signing on a free, looked very good for Brum last season and remember Bruce saying how he was quality in the dressing room! I actually think he would be more succesful than Fowler, I think he would have more desire and committment. Also be cheaper I would have thought! Cue the links..........

Cole would be a good signing on a free, looked very good for Brum last season and remember Bruce saying how he was quality in the dressing room! I actually think he would be more succesful than Fowler, I think he would have more desire and committment. Also be cheaper I would have thought! Cue the links..........

agree. cole would be a good signing and would be able to help some of the young strikers that we have and he'd score a few goals.

If we r offering Fowler 25k a week, then we can afford better players than we are being linked with.

U having a bad day or something

So Wigan are going to let us have Heskey for free are they?

And why would he come to play in the Championship?

Are there hasn't even been a murmur we're after him.

You are a complete fu cking moron. Just go back to playing football manager, or wherever it is you heard about 'Heskey' from.

And the fact that I'm having a bad day doesn't make the notion of us signing Heskey any less ridiculous.

Moreover, your logic is based on the premise that we are offering Fowler £25k a week. I think that is highly unlikely. And to state it as fact is ridiculous and makes your entire argument flawed.

Not to mention that Fowler is a free agent, whilst Heskey is not.

Do you think Mandaric is likely to spend the £5million or whatever it would cost to buy him?

If so - what are you basing this on - to my knowledge he has never paid out that much on one player before.

Next - why would Heskey make the step down? He can cut it in the premiership and could certainly get comparable wages there... probably much much more.

And finally, no, I do not know Milan. I have a brain and can work on what has happened previously, look at the current situation, apply a bit of common sense and come up with a few likely scenarios.

not a bad call,

See today Andrew Cole is being given a free by Pompy, would take him over folwer. Would be cheaper, has played more over the last couple of seasons and is not a wealthy as the ex spice boy.

guess this might stir a debate

the might meadwell

I too would be very happy if we got Cole in, he looked good in the game against us last season with Birmimgham.

cole would be excellent and realistic too. i feel he's more driven than Fowler, who, even when back at Liverpool looked a bit lazy, not to mention his inevitable lack of fitness at the mo (prob applies to cole too though)

And the fact that I'm having a bad day doesn't make the notion of us signing Heskey any less ridiculous.

Moreover, your logic is based on the premise that we are offering Fowler £25k a week. I think that is highly unlikely. And to state it as fact is ridiculous and makes your entire argument flawed.

Not to mention that Fowler is a free agent, whilst Heskey is not.

Do you think Mandaric is likely to spend the £5million or whatever it would cost to buy him?

If so - what are you basing this on - to my knowledge he has never paid out that much on one player before.

Next - why would Heskey make the step down? He can cut it in the premiership and could certainly get comparable wages there... probably much much more.

And finally, no, I do not know Milan. I have a brain and can work on what has happened previously, look at the current situation, apply a bit of common sense and come up with a few likely scenarios.

Mate, All i have said is it would be a good partnership cole heskey, never have i said heskey is coming to city, as a long time follower of city heskey is one of my heros and the topic being ANDREW COLE i thought id mention my opinion of this partnership. Ur language towards me ( 'f**kin moron' ) is bang out of order. what is this forum about? if i was a forest fan then fair enough, call me anythin u like. U may have over 16,ooo posts but that does not give u any right over me to post on this forum and call me every name under the sun.

I apologise to every other forum member having to read this rather than read about transfer targets etc. but im not standing down from this and being called that for no reason.

Archived