Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
12FRYATT

Recently Available / Unattached Players

I like him as a forward - providing his legs aren't gone of course. Not sure I saw much of him last season....

Played as an emergancy left back when he did play. He did a steady job when he was called upon i'd prefer if he came as a striker i remember a few years ago he banged quite a few in.

another old player! personally wouldnt want and he wouldnt want to come here anyway! lol so i dont really know why im posting this but.............

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,2...3-23215,00.html

Vieri released by Atalanta

From correspondents in Rome, Italy

June 21, 2007 FORMER Italy striker Christian Vieri has been released by Atalanta, the Bergamo-based Serie A club confirmed on Thursday.

The 33-year-old player joined Atalanta in April after spending a year on the sidelines with a knee injury which he suffered while playing for French club Monaco.

Vieri, whose former clubs include Juventus, Inter Milan and Spanish side Atletico Madrid, scored 23 goals in 49 appearances for Italy.

Agence France-Presse

another old player! personally wouldnt want and he wouldnt want to come here anyway! lol so i dont really know why im posting this but.............

June 21, 2007 FORMER Italy striker Christian Vieri has been released by Atalanta, the Bergamo-based Serie A club confirmed on Thursday.

The 33-year-old player joined Atalanta in April after spending a year on the sidelines with a knee injury which he suffered while playing for French club Monaco.

Vieri, whose former clubs include Juventus, Inter Milan and Spanish side Atletico Madrid, scored 23 goals in 49 appearances for Italy.

Agence France-Presse

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wsts_vieri-vs-sienne :cool:

I don't think we'll have anyone at this club able to do that...

Agence France-Presse

Nice pipe-dream :D

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=30964

Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink, Talal El Karkouri, Thomas Myhre and Kevin Lisbie head a list of eight players that have now officially left Charlton, the club confirmed on Saturday.

Alongside a series of youngsters, the four internationals were all out of contract this summer following a season that saw the Addicks relegated from the top flight after seven successive years in the Premiership.

With playing contracts running until June 30th, Charlton confirmed the departures as the 2007/08 squad, including new signings Luke Varney, Chris Iwelumo and Paddy McCarthy, was due to report to Sparrows Lane for the start of pre-season training on Monday.

The other out-of-contract players to have been released are Nathan Ashton, Rurik Gislason, Alistair John and Myles Weston, but James Walker has been offered a new deal.

Rurik Gislason,

If we're taking a risk on a player like Hellings i wouldn't mind also taking a risk on Gislason on a free... wouldn't set us back to much, can have his chance with the reserves surely a decent squad player to have, it's not as though we'd have much to lose.

If we're taking a risk on a player like Hellings i wouldn't mind also taking a risk on Gislason on a free... wouldn't set us back to much, can have his chance with the reserves surely a decent squad player to have, it's not as though we'd have much to lose.

ive asked a few people and theyve said that they wouldnt mind jimmy floyd! he can take set pieces and i should imagine still has a lot of goal scoring ability! another risk? but yes again he is old!

From Skysports.com

(Apologies if already mentioned elsewhere)

(Would be a good signing)

Henrik Pedersen's agent has revealed interest from both the Premier League and Championship.

Pedersen is a free agent following his release by Bolton at the end of last season and hopes to find a new club in England.

His agent, former Trotters midfielder Michael Johansen, claims clubs in the top two divisions have enquired about the 32-year-old.

"Henrik would like to stay in England for a couple more years," Johansen told the Manchester Evening News.

"And there has been interest from a number of clubs.

"There has been interest from the Premiership but mainly from Championship sides."

Numerous Danish players have been with Bolton over the past ten years, but with Pedersen now gone there are none currently in Sammy Lee's squad.

Johansen, along with Per Frandsen, was the first when he joined from FC Copenhagen in 1996 and he is hoping Pedersen will not be the last.

"It's a high level Bolton play at now," Johansen added. "Now and again we recommend some of our best players.

"And it would be great if we could get some Danish players at the club again."

Would prefer him to Joseph-Desire Job

ive asked a few people and theyve said that they wouldnt mind jimmy floyd! he can take set pieces and i should imagine still has a lot of goal scoring ability! another risk? but yes again he is old!

I'm not totally convinced about Hasselbaink, as you say he's old and he had a shocking season with Charlton, whats more he'd probably be looking for pretty hefty wages and I'm not sure we'd get much value for a player who at best probably only has one maybe two seasons left in them... of course maybe the step down to the championship could see him regain some form, but it'd be a massive risk (and we already have two strikers who are dicey with injury).

Robbie Fowler pimping himself on sky sports news saying he's had no offers since being released from the pool.

I can see him now, snorting up the white lines on the pitch and kissing the new LCFC badge in front of the KOP to leics chorus of "you'll never........"

I'm dreaming, aren't I........?

Not really a rumour as such but he was just on SSN stating that he has recieved no offers from clubs yet. Also he said he is happy to listen to offers from the Championship. Come on Milan get on that phone!

Exactly. Come on Milan, get on that phone. :D:D:D;):thumbup:

Not really a rumour as such but he was just on SSN stating that he has recieved no offers from clubs yet. Also he said he is happy to listen to offers from the Championship. Come on Milan get on that phone!

i heard him moaning about this earlier, and i thought that there's obviously a reason why no one's giving him a go. i wonder what that could be?

Archived