Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
12FRYATT

Recently Available / Unattached Players

He'd certainly have an impact on ticket sales and merchandising but the question is does he still have the appetite?.

It's a chance, but one I'd take for sure.

There's old players and old players. Everything about Fowler as a striker is quality.

He knows people, he's been places, he's trained with the best. Given the right attitude in what will be a much more modest situation, he could be a gem in so many ways.

Let's get him here and make him love the place. :thumbup:

Class player but O'm not sure if he would be a great signing. He is one of the richest footballers in the world through his propety investments and his motivation may be even lower after his second stint at Anfield. If he was motivated I think he could be very good but I would not be convinced about his commitment.

Having said that I would love the chance to adopt "We all live in a Robbie Fowler house" from Manchester City.

Former Argentinian international (capped 39 times) Matias Almeyda is looking for a new club. The former Lazio, Parma, River Plate and Inter player is still only 33 years of age and according to his agent in good shape. He has been tracked by other Norwegian clubs, German clubs and a return to Italian Serie B or lower A teams could also be an option.

But at the moment he is free on the market and would have added great experience and flair to Leicester City

If the Fowler of those early years still exists, yes but why didn't he prove himself again at Liverpool. I think he has well passed his best.

I agree- expensive and past his best.

He maybe wouldn't tear through defences in front of goal but I'd bet my house he'd score 20+, even just 6 yard poaching.

And I want a shirt with 'Prawno' on the back. (His chidhood nickname from his love of prawn cocktail crisps)

Robbie Fowler or DJC?.....hmmm.

not a bad call,

See today Andrew Cole is being given a free by Pompy, would take him over folwer. Would be cheaper, has played more over the last couple of seasons and is not a wealthy as the ex spice boy.

guess this might stir a debate

the might meadwell

not a bad call,

See today Andrew Cole is being given a free by Pompy, would take him over folwer. Would be cheaper, has played more over the last couple of seasons and is not a wealthy as the ex spice boy.

guess this might stir a debate

the might meadwell

I'd take Cole like a shot. I think we'll be linked shortly.

Archived