Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox Home

Richard Stearman

I asked him about the manager and he said he didnt know or he hadnt heard anything

lol ony joking mate. BTW were yopu taking notes as you spoke or did you record the interview?? :D

i really hope he can improve as i would like to see him do well, hes a young lad who's been knocked back but i think he can bouce back, weather he does it at city is a different matter

Hmmm what he has apparently said all seems to fit in well with what has been thrown around on this forum and speculated about for a while. Still, unless he can sort himself out and stop performing like a limp cock, I'd still like to see him shipped out.

Cant be worse than Hughes!

Stearman's not needed in central midfield and has a vital role to play at right back if only he can iron out his weaknesses.

Truth is we don't need to play another defensive central midfielder if Weso's fit.

If we're going to score 80 goals a season we need someone in midfield to help create goals and to throw in a few of their own. There is no getting away from that.

That means we've either got to buy someone or use Andy King who's the best in the club for scoring and creating from midfield.

And, if King were used I might well supplement midfield with Porter and have two fast, attacking full-backs - Mattock or Sheehan on the left and either a new signing or a revived Stearman on the right.

I always see Stearman in Manilla every saturday, he's always with Weso,Louis Doods and sometimes Alan Sheenan. He's nice person to speak too very friendly. He also chats with my girlfriend and her friends aswell problay beacuse alot of them are fit.

Manilla.... :unsure: isn't that the capital of :worship: Philippines :worship: ?

I always see Stearman in Manilla every saturday, he's always with Weso,Louis Doods and sometimes Alan Sheenan. He's nice person to speak too very friendly. He also chats with my girlfriend and her friends aswell problay beacuse alot of them are fit.

You wanna watch it, mate, you know what them footballers are like. ;)

lol ony joking mate. BTW were yopu taking notes as you spoke or did you record the interview?? :D

No just have a good memory. Actually got a real buzz from meeting him after spending most of the season slagging him off.

One thing that i forgot to mention to him was that 2 seasons back I used to sponsor him, along with my dad and many others.

Wish I told him that. You wouldnt be where you are now if it werent for me blah blah blah :D

I asked him about the manager and he said he didnt know or he hadnt heard anything

i'm sure that someone said they gave McAuley and hughes a lift some where and they said that they had heard that strachan was going to become manager. just thought that stearman might have heard the same

i'm sure that someone said they gave McAuley and hughes a lift some where and they said that they had heard that strachan was going to become manager. just thought that stearman might have heard the same

Don't believe everything you read in the forums. ;):thumbup:

Why would Strachan leave Celtic to come to the championship, unless of course you meant Micheala???

Why would Strachan leave Celtic to come to the championship, unless of course you meant Micheala???

Don't wanna sound big headed or a "football snob" e.t.c

I know it is Celtic and all...a very big club yes, BUT

Championship/English football.

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

SPL/Scottish football :yawn:

Having said that, I doubt very highly Strachen is coming.

What a lovely decent bloke. Havent been his greatest fan this season but we had a good 15-20 min chat as he sat in his car

he told me the following

Nissa definately going back to Sweden

Louis Dodds has been released

He is off on holiday tomorrow with Weso and Kisnorbo to Australia for 3 weeks

Rob Kelly dented his confidence and said he was choosing other players along the back as they had more experience

Hates playing right midfield

Enjoyed playing in centre midfield

noticed he has a shiner on his right eye from the Wolves game (he told me)

was drinking lilt from a plastic bottle which was in the cup holder

He was so so friendly and would have carried on chatting with me but I had to shoot.

My opinion has changed of him (im so fickle) but I genuinely hope he can rekindle the form he found in his first season here

While I well believe you had the conversation Richard was mistaken in saying Dodds had been released. Might be that he felt that's the way things were shaping (see Dodds thread).

Don't wanna sound big headed or a "football snob" e.t.c

I know it is Celtic and all...a very big club yes, BUT

Championship/English football.

v

SPL/Scottish football :yawn:

Having said that, I doubt very highly Strachen is coming.

The quality in the SPL seems to be getting slightly better but when you talk of Scotland the discussion is totally different for Celtic and Rangers. Most footballers want to play infront of huge passionate crowds and only a couple of sides in England even come close when it comes to fan noise. Most players also want to play in a winning team and in the Champions League. Again, if you go to Celtic you tick those boxes too. The SPL is a shite league but Celtic are a huuuuuuuge club and to think that Strachan would leave to come to us is almost as stupid as the Allardyce rumour to us! Lets not forget that the Scottish national manager recently left to go back to club football with Rangers BTW!!

While I well believe you had the conversation Richard was mistaken in saying Dodds had been released. Might be that he felt that's the way things were shaping (see Dodds thread).

He said it with genuine affection that he was gutted Louis was off so I do think its a done deal as he said.

Went on to stay he never got his chance, even off the bench which was a shame.

We both said that he will get goals at a lower level.

He also reffered to Weso as "Jimbo"

Archived