Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox Home

Richard Stearman

What a lovely decent bloke. Havent been his greatest fan this season but we had a good 15-20 min chat as he sat in his car

he told me the following

Nissa definately going back to Sweden

Louis Dodds has been released

He is off on holiday tomorrow with Weso and Kisnorbo to Australia for 3 weeks

Rob Kelly dented his confidence and said he was choosing other players along the back as they had more experience

Hates playing right midfield

Enjoyed playing in centre midfield

noticed he has a shiner on his right eye from the Wolves game (he told me)

was drinking lilt from a plastic bottle which was in the cup holder

He was so so friendly and would have carried on chatting with me but I had to shoot.

My opinion has changed of him (im so fickle) but I genuinely hope he can rekindle the form he found in his first season here

What a lovely decent bloke. Havent been his greatest fan this season but we had a good 15-20 min chat as he sat in his car

he told me the following

Rob Kelly dented his confidence and said he was choosing other players along the back as they had more experience

He was so so friendly and would have carried on chatting with me but I had to shoot.

My opinion has changed of him (im so fickle) but I genuinely hope he can rekindle the form he found in his first season here

tell me something useful...like..what car does he drive, was he listening to 50 ****? etc :thumbup:

tell me something useful...like..what car does he drive, was he listening to 50 ****? etc :thumbup:

He was sitting in a black porsche convertible with number plate S77 EAR or S777 EAR

The music wasnt on

He was sat there for ages hence the reason I thought fcuk it I will go and say hello

He signed an autograph for my dad my spelt Roger with a d in (Rodger) - my dad will still like it

No, but meeting him wasnt what I expected

He was genuinley being nice and would have chatted for a lot longer.

To be fair I dont look like a job and did pull up next to him in my X5 so he knew he wasnt in for any trouble

nice :rolleyes:

Hopefully he will change next season but he seems to of gone down the Jordan Stewart road, was good, could be good but has become ignorant, lazy and doesn't look bothered.

To be fair in the brief chat we had he was quite hard on himself and said the first season he overperformed and struggled to meet the expectations. He did say that "Rob" had effected him so maybe a new manager we may get the best potential player we once had back again hey

Everytime i go to Liquid (I try not to make a habit of it!) I seem to see him amd point him out to people... not that i'm supporting the idea of him as a bit of a "pisshead", mates from Harborough would seem to reinforce that impression though.

he told me the following

All that fits neatly enough.

I knew Rochdale and about three other clubs had been interested in Dodds.

No wonder Stearman got affected by Kelly. It's clear from what he said that once MM shouted experience it gave him just the excuse he wanted to return to his supposedly hard-to-beat/definitely hard to win instincts and look where it got him.

The bloke had no vision, no idea how to get the best from folk and no concept of building something.

I wouldn't give a toss if he ended up managing two teams of birds on Puffin Island.

All that fits neatly enough.

I knew Rochdale and about three other clubs had been interested in Dodds.

No wonder Stearman got affected by Kelly. It's clear from what he said that once MM shouted experience it gave him just the excuse he wanted to return to his supposedly hard-to-beat/definitely hard to win instincts and look where it got him.

The bloke had no vision, no idea how to get the best from folk and no concept of building something.

I wouldn't give a toss if he ended up managing two teams of birds on Puffin Island.

Totally agree. His main failing. It doesn't take money to turn eleven players into a football team, regardless of how much they cost - and he just couldn't do it.

Everytime i go to Liquid (I try not to make a habit of it!) I seem to see him amd point him out to people... not that i'm supporting the idea of him as a bit of a "pisshead", mates from Harborough would seem to reinforce that impression though.

I saw him in there aswell

Hes still just a kid and he's suffered from second season syndrome.

Bit of confidence and you will see the player that scored the overhead kick at Sheff Wednesday soon.

Has he got no friends???!

i would have liked to know his thoughts of our new manager but as long as the important stuff was clarified like his holiday plans and love of Lilt, thats great lol!!!!! :thumbup:

Has he got no friends???!

i would have liked to know his thoughts of our new manager but as long as the important stuff was clarified like his holiday plans and love of Lilt, thats great lol!!!!! :thumbup:

I asked him about the manager and he said he didnt know or he hadnt heard anything

Hes still just a kid and he's suffered from second season syndrome.

Bit of confidence and you will see the player that scored the overhead kick at Sheff Wednesday soon.

I said that he hadnt performed as well this season as last. He laughed. He said "people forget that im only 19" - It is true

...and driving a convertable Porsche too <twat> :whistle:

Good for him. You're only young once. Let him live the dream. I had a Consul Convertible at that age for no other reason than I loved it and followed up with an 8mpg customised Transit van with umpteen inside and outside speakers, police revolving warning light, electronically operated "serve-at-the-bedside" bar and fabulous psychadelic paintwork.

Were you never young?

Good for him. You're only young once. Let him live the dream. I had a Consul Convertible at that age for no other reason than I loved it and followed up with an 8mpg customised Transit van with umpteen inside and outside speakers, police revolving warning light, electronically operated "serve-at-the-bedside" bar and fabulous psychadelic paintwork.

Were you never young?

I agree, if you got it why not spend some of it and enjoy!!

But I will say one thing though, he's been paid alot of money for well underperforming, playing rubbish, i for one think it's a disgrace, but that's football, in any other industry he would have got the boot!!!

Archived