Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox Home

Richard Stearman

was drinking lilt from a plastic bottle which was in the cup holder

Christ almighty. So the myth IS true, footballers have fizzy drinks! To top it off, it was in a plastic bottle, not a paper cup, A PLASTIC BOTTLE! Who'd have thought eh? A fizzy drink in a plastic bottle, what is the world coming too? What really goes too far though is that he wasn't actually holding the drink, no... it was IN A CUP HOLDER! Fooking hell.

My whole perception of not only Richard Stearman, but every professional footballer has changed drastically. I cannot believe how blind I have been over the years.

:worship: THANK YOU FOR OPENING MY EYES :worship:

Still shaking from that bombshell...

What a lovely decent bloke. Havent been his greatest fan this season but we had a good 15-20 min chat as he sat in his car

he told me the following

Nissa definately going back to Sweden

Louis Dodds has been released

He is off on holiday tomorrow with Weso and Kisnorbo to Australia for 3 weeks

Rob Kelly dented his confidence and said he was choosing other players along the back as they had more experience

Hates playing right midfield

Enjoyed playing in centre midfield

noticed he has a shiner on his right eye from the Wolves game (he told me)

was drinking lilt from a plastic bottle which was in the cup holder

He was so so friendly and would have carried on chatting with me but I had to shoot.

My opinion has changed of him (im so fickle) but I genuinely hope he can rekindle the form he found in his first season here

That's a lie Weso was in town on Thursday

Guys,

Im not lying. I dont go on this site very often and have no need to. That is totally what he said.

.... and after this thread probably not much more. :huh:

I've found my new "Best thread of 2007" thread.

This really is excellent.

I hope I get to find out for certain where 'Weso' was, where Stearman hides his talent and if the price of chips is going up again.

The quality in the SPL seems to be getting slightly better but when you talk of Scotland the discussion is totally different for Celtic and Rangers. Most footballers want to play infront of huge passionate crowds and only a couple of sides in England even come close when it comes to fan noise. Most players also want to play in a winning team and in the Champions League. Again, if you go to Celtic you tick those boxes too. The SPL is a shite league but Celtic are a huuuuuuuge club and to think that Strachan would leave to come to us is almost as stupid as the Allardyce rumour to us! Lets not forget that the Scottish national manager recently left to go back to club football with Rangers BTW!!

True but Rangers are a better prospect than Scotland.

I'd wager they offered him alot more money too.

True but Rangers are a better prospect than Scotland.

I'd wager they offered him alot more money too.

Managers seem to miss the day to day running of a club when they get an International job. I think it was evident with Sven and we have seen it time and time again with managers from home and abroad. What I dont understand though is how a amanger can leave a national job that is half done and when the team is well positioned in there group. Smith is a prat for leaving IMO because he has been there and worn the T-shirt with the Gers and going back doesnt usually mean the same old successes of yesteryear!

At this rate, International footy management will end up being the lsoers no-one wants at club football like Toshack and Staunton!

Archived