Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Last exam today...

Just thought I'd let you all know its my last exam today finally, seems to have taken an age to come round, but its at half one and its on discrete maths. It has been very difficult to revise for, but hopefully I have done enough to pass.

It went well folks, better than I expected in fact! Its so nice to have a few days with absolutely no pressure on you whatsoever for anything. Im doing computer science as well steven, but my maths skills started to decrease at A level, and I never did discrete maths. How did you get on in yours?

It went well folks, better than I expected in fact! Its so nice to have a few days with absolutely no pressure on you whatsoever for anything. Im doing computer science as well steven, but my maths skills started to decrease at A level, and I never did discrete maths. How did you get on in yours?

62504[/snapback]

It's discreet maths, of course it was gonna go well ;)

I taught myself the whole of Discreet Mathematics 1 in 8 hours on a plane back from Canada, 3 days before the exam.

But I dunno if you were doing Discreet 1 or not.

62504[/snapback]

I passed all my exams. :unsure::huh:;) I ended up with a 2:1 and sadly do not use much of what I was taught. :( <_<

62504[/snapback]

I passed all my exams. :unsure::huh:;) I ended up with a 2:1 and sadly do not use much of what I was taught. :( <_<

62538[/snapback]

Happens alot that, am just finishing my masters and it seems more pointless now than when i first started. Oh well all done in june!!

62504[/snapback]

62538[/snapback]

Happens alot that, am just finishing my masters and it seems more pointless now than when i first started. Oh well all done in june!!

62566[/snapback]

One thing I would say is that I can change my career to fit the degree and make a few quid at the same time. Without a qualification or training that can be difficult to do. ;)

62504[/snapback]

62538[/snapback]

62566[/snapback]

One thing I would say is that I can change my career to fit the degree and make a few quid at the same time. Without a qualification or training that can be difficult to do. ;)

62581[/snapback]

Too right, my degree is just getting my foot in the door, does little else otherwise.

Too right, my degree is just getting my foot in the door, does little else otherwise.

62595[/snapback]

As it is if you had plumbing qualifications and alike. Its just that in IT (my work area) you are unlikely to use what you were taught, whereas I always feel other trades and professions at least what you are taught can be of use. :( <_<

ack, just dropped out of Computer Sciences meself... I found out I don't have that flair needed for programming. But I was only doing a kind of 'trial year'. I was always planning on starting Geography&Geoinformatics this september once I'd done my physics and chemistry courses...

Anyway, glad to hear it went well Sheff! Always nice to get an exam out of the way :thumbup:

Archived