Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strokes

Alan Shearer

i really don't think shearer will make a good manager. i know he was a great player but he's about as inspirational as a piece of toast. does he even want to be a manager? i thought he was concentrating on trying to make MOTD boring?

Shearer gives the impression that anything outside his beloved Newcastle is just chocolate.

Besides I thought anyone without good level managerial experience was taboo.

At least in the case of people like Paul Ince...who, at least has a cabinet full of major winners medals.

I'm with sbd. If Shearer's as exciting a manager as he is a football pundit then Newcastle are/is welcome to keep him.

It makes sense.

He turns down Man Utd as a player and the obvious avenue of winning mega honours to go to Newcastle as a player and then coach because he loves the club so much. He is practically offered the managers job but says he is happy working for the Beeb and doing media work and he will change his mind to come and manage us instead. Its a cert.

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Hey i'm not suggesting we should go for shearer, it was just a name i hadn't heard mentioned before. Still does anyone know whether he has his coaching badges?

Well if everyone posted the names of prospective mangers they'd heard in the pub on here the system would crash.

Was in the pub last night and some chap was adamant we should go for Shearer as boss, does anyone know if he has all his badges?

I wouldn't piss on that twat if he was on fire. Actually I would go and get some petrol and stoke him up a bit more.

Horrible human being.

seriously i agree with this :thumbup:can't see why he has not give it a go yet :dunno:

he did a programme for the bbc where he tried to get managerial friends of his to convince him that becoming a football manager was a good idea, he remained unconvinced and said he could do without the stress and hassle.

Archived