Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Leicester Anthem

Dunno about you, but I'd personally feel a real nobber stood on the terraces singing that with my scarf in my hands.

It's not exactly

(woeful quality) or

Face it. Most clubs anthems are years old and they just aren't born in modern football. Shame, but there you go, we're never going to have that sort of moment. But it's hardly an essential, is it?

I'm probably just "not a proper fan", yknow, but it isn't really in the same league, is it? :dunno:

well its quite good when you get a load of people singing it but how often does that happen? never. the only time i ever see it is in the pub or concourse on away days then its brilliant IMO

All,

Sorry for the slow reply.

Peter Jones has been emailed and i shall keep all posted with relevant updates.

Please tell me you didnt email him telling them to opt for "sing for the blues" :rolleyes::frusty:

West Ham play "blowing bubbles" we should play "When your smiling"... not some crapy durge!

I was looking around on youtube and found the following anthem, I reckon if someone could get the mp3 and send it in to the club, it may well be played and catch on.

I really like the song...have a listen

Pmsl you being serious ???

Joker lol

When your smiling :scarf:

Please tell me you didnt email him telling them to opt for "sing for the blues" :rolleyes::frusty:

West Ham play "blowing bubbles" we should play "When your smiling"... not some crapy durge!

He's on about When your smiling :thumbup:

Never Walk Alone is just a class song. Even if we did sing When your Smiling we would never match that.

This isn't there proper anthem but it's still very good, The fields of Anfield Road.

Both against Arsenal when 3-1 down.

Home section/poor quality

Heard from the away/Arsenal section http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXeIVc49cBY...ted&search=

Oh yeah and back on topic.

When your Smiling IS and always WILL be our anthem. We just need to get it going.

as debated earlier it is when you're smiling

Archived