Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Leicester Anthem

I don't want that guff song 2 blokes and a guitar were playing half time about 7 years ago, no thanks, it was vomit inducing and lame. When you're smiling all the way ya bastards ya!!

What about Will Young though?

We did it for "when your smiling" What do you take us for :rolleyes:

Oh thank god for that!!

I recall there being some dick'ed on this forum who wanted 'sea of blue' not too long ago, if you are to pass him/her on your long and tiring 'when you're smiling' campain please make them eat shit

Best Regards

the bigger issue is the club and their fooking instistance to create 'atmosphere'. When You're Smiling is a start, but tell them to:

a) bring back the original post horn gallop (not this new shit)

b) stop playing music just before the kick-off (I recall they started playing that american 'pump it up' cack - they then reverted to club foot by kasabian. Stop playing music before the bloody kick-off and let atmosphere devolop by itself!

c) let people stand

D) oh, and I'm still undecided about the drum

:frusty::dunno:

the bigger issue is the club and their fooking instistance to create 'atmosphere'. When You're Smiling is a start, but tell them to:

a) bring back the original post horn gallop (not this new shit)

b) stop playing music just before the kick-off (I recall they started playing that american 'pump it up' cack - they then reverted to club foot by kasabian. Stop playing music before the bloody kick-off and let atmosphere devolop by itself!

c) let people stand

D) oh, and I'm still undecided about the drum

:frusty::dunno:

Top post :thumbup:

The drum works a bit so lets keep it! :worship:

Was the Nightguard who made that video the same nightguard that is on Foxestalk??

AND i think something like Metalica-Enter Sandman would be much better and would give some of te players passion while standing in the tunnel waitng to come out

Leicester should stick with When your smiling

I think if all of us emailed the club with the same version of the song then they might consider it?

Moving on watched the season review around about 92/93 and the kop was singing you'll never walk alone

I think if all of us emailed the club with the same version of the song then they might consider it?

Moving on watched the season review around about 92/93 and the kop was singing you'll never walk alone

a few months ago i watched some sports channel (might have been espn) and leicester were on it playing luton and watford and towards the end of the luton game they started singing you'll never walk alone

Turkish and myself have sent an email to peter jones, he sounds quite receptive to the idea. I am in the process of sending an email to a member of the Foxes Trust for the aim to consolidate ideas and press forward with one combined plan with the backing of the Fans, Foxes Talk and the Foxes Trust....

will keep all posted with the progress.

Turkish and myself have sent an email to peter jones, he sounds quite receptive to the idea. I am in the process of sending an email to a member of the Foxes Trust for the aim to consolidate ideas and press forward with one combined plan with the backing of the Fans, Foxes Talk and the Foxes Trust....

will keep all posted with the progress.

Keep up the good work :thumbup::worship:

But lets face it, we're no liverpool, we don't have the right type of fan to hold scarves up and sing an anthem, loud, proud and loud again. Nobody cares about being the best fans in this place, they just want to sit on their hands and sipo tea from a flask, I despair with some of our supporters sometimes how they expect the players to play brilliantly and then not give them any support.

I've babbled again and gone into rant mode I know but I'm sorry I get so annoyed !! :angry:

But lets face it, we're no liverpool, we don't have the right type of fan to hold scarves up and sing an anthem, loud, proud and loud again. Nobody cares about being the best fans in this place, they just want to sit on their hands and sipo tea from a flask, I despair with some of our supporters sometimes how they expect the players to play brilliantly and then not give them any support.

I've babbled again and gone into rant mode I know but I'm sorry I get so annoyed !! :angry:

prawn sandwich brigade :whistle::thumbup:

the way (put your hand in my hand) by divine inspiration

From the tears and the pain and the fears and the rain

From the dark to the light you were once shining bright

Put your hand in my hand

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

and you will understand

I will show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

and you will understand

I will show you the way

I will show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

and you will understand

I will show you the way

From the tears and the pain and the fears and the rain (I will take you)

From the dark to the light you were once shining bright (Let me take you)

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

and you will understand

I will show you the way

just use some of it! wicked song, loved it for years!

the way (put your hand in my hand) by divine inspiration

Put your hand in my hand

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

and you will understand

I will show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

and you will understand

I will show you the way

I will show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

and you will understand

I will show you the way

Put your hand in my hand

Let me show you the way

and you will understand

I will show you the way

just use some of it! wicked song, loved it for years!

I would rather eat THEBIGJOHNSTEADER's discarded shit sandwhich (you didn't finish it did you eh?) than sing that song.

Archived