Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Leon Best

Apparently, we're in the hunt for Leon Best.

Nottingham Forest could be about to try and snatch Leon Best from Saints.

And the 20-year-old striker, who broke into the first team towards the end of the 2006/07 season, has said he would be "over the moon" if Forest were to show real interest.

[...]

Best, who is also attracting interest from Forest's East Midlands rivals Leicester, will have to weigh up his options.

Daily Echo

yea best woteva this is the bit of that link that got me excited we really need a good winger lets have him

"In addition, Kris Commons - Forest's second top scorer in 2006/07 - has yet to sign a new contract and could leave for nothing" :scarf:

yea best woteva this is the bit of that link that got me excited we really need a good winger lets have him

"In addition, Kris Commons - Forest's second top scorer in 2006/07 - has yet to sign a new contract and could leave for nothing" :scarf:

ive thought we should go after him for a while and allen should know what hes about sooo.....

god no he is awfull. always offside and misses pens.

as bad as elvis hammond imo.

I agree, I watched him (Leon Best) very closely in the play offs at Derby, HE WAS TOTAL SHITE!!

and we have enough of that already :angry:

ive thought we should go after him for a while and allen should know what hes about sooo.....

i kind of agree with kommons. good amf but good enough for us? he's been linked with other champ clubs and even brummies fc.

Could'nt give two hoots about the possibility of Kris Commons leaving,he can feck off,fed up with players like him who only play well when it suits them ie,putting themselves in the shop window or playing for a new contract.And yes let us sign Best,he's good at league one level,10 goals in 15 goals for Yeovil says it all,I'm sure you can buy some very decent championship strikers with Milan's millions!

So what if he's a Forest fan? ( :rolleyes::whistle: )

I think it's great to have fans of other clubs coming on here :thumbup:

maybe my immature side but he deserves some stick and he should expect it going on his rivals message boards posting about them tree hugging c**ts

But he doesn't posts about them :mellow:
Could'nt give two hoots about the possibility of Kris Commons leaving,he can feck off,fed up with players like him who only play well when it suits them ie,putting themselves in the shop window or playing for a new contract.And yes let us sign Best,he's good at league one level,10 goals in 15 goals for Yeovil says it all,I'm sure you can buy some very decent championship strikers with Milan's millions!

Leon Best had a serious attitude problem on loan at Bournemouth this season. Rest of squad couldn't wait to get shut of him. Not a team player by all accounts.

Hmm which is why I'm a bit spectial about now.Bit tired of players like that at the club,but being a local lad might bring out the best in him.And I don't mind a bit of stick,boy we have been used to it over the last few years or so :(

maybe my immature side but he deserves some stick and he should expect it going on his rivals message boards posting about them tree hugging c**ts

In all fairness. He was talking about Commons who some people have suggested would be wanted here.

Hmm which is why I'm a bit spectial about now.Bit tired of players like that at the club,but being a local lad might bring out the best in him.And I don't mind a bit of stick,boy we have been used to it over the last few years or so :(

more to come :P

and see posting about forest again!

Archived