Share the Love Posted 29 June 2007 Posted 29 June 2007 hes just signed for cov with two other top players, we'll get the top players though, kevin nicholls and that nyron nosworthy
Milky Posted 29 June 2007 Posted 29 June 2007 hes just signed for cov with two other top players, we'll get the top players though, kevin nicholls and that nyron nosworthy He's agreed to join Preston for starters.
mancunianfox Posted 29 June 2007 Posted 29 June 2007 hes just signed for cov with two other top players, we'll get the top players though, kevin nicholls and that nyron nosworthy You on crack? Nicholls has signed for Preston.
Manwell Pablo Posted 29 June 2007 Posted 29 June 2007 He's agreed to join Preston for starters. I don't see why Nyron Nosworthy would come here either.
Joe. Posted 29 June 2007 Posted 29 June 2007 I don't see why Nyron Nosworthy would come here either. Wasn't he their Player of the Season or something like that?
Manwell Pablo Posted 29 June 2007 Posted 29 June 2007 Wasn't he their Player of the Season or something like that? I don't know, prehaps he made the "Alternative" Team of the season .
Joe. Posted 29 June 2007 Posted 29 June 2007 I don't know, prehaps he made the "Alternative" Team of the season . Well even if he wasn't their player of the season, which he probably wasn't, he was one of the players who Sunderland fans were pleasantly surprised about. I think they saw a rejuvinated Nyron Nosworthy...
Stevosevic Posted 29 June 2007 Posted 29 June 2007 I'd rather take a gamble with McLeod than buy Best.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.