Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

First Signing

When do you think Martin Allen's first signing will be? If I could be bothered to write all the dates, then I'd turn this into a sweepstake but I cba so when do you think he'll make his signing?????????

I think within 2 weeks :D

When do you think Martin Allen's first signing will be? If I could be bothered to write all the dates, then I'd turn this into a sweepstake but I cba so when do you think he'll make his signing?????????

I think within 2 weeks :D

'Cos we don't already have a first signing sweepstake. :unsure::whistle:

By this time next week the first players will begin to arrive- players like Hendrie etc. aren't really gonna want to wait around all summer to see if a certain club comes in for them. They're going to want their futures sorted out as soon as possible.

MA will have to move quickly in the transfer market, he realises that, so I think we wil start to see signings pretty quickly.

I'd rather have the "players out" question sorted first.

I see your point, and I'd like that side of things sorted too, but I'm not sure MA has time for that. A week is a long time and I wouldn't imagine he'll be able to get rid of (or even make decisions about borderline players) players in that time. He needs to start bringing in players before they get snapped up, and work from there.

Archived