Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

Martin Allen and the Playoffs

When Allen was with Brentford he turned them around and got them into the Playoffs but then lost, Made a move to MK Dons did the same sort of thing turning them around from yet another season of relegation and got them into the Playoffs but then lost in the Semi-final...So the question is will he do the same thing with us or will he be 3rd time lucky?? :dunno:

When Allen was with Brentford he turned them around and got them into the Playoffs but then lost, Made a move to MK Dons did the same sort of thing turning them around from yet another season of relegation and got them into the Playoffs but then lost in the Semi-final...So the question is will he do the same thing with us or will he be 3rd time lucky?? :dunno:

He's got the money. If we see he's going to repeat it, fire him before play-offs :blink: Then we see if he bites or not at that.

hope so, it's been tooooooooooo long babyyyyyyyy

to be honest if we are good enough to get in the play offs next season it will be a great result and a massive improvement and an excellent season whatever happens then who knows

I have every confidence in Allen i think he will have a long and successful manigerial career at city and we should all give him our full support, after all does this manager remind u all of another who rose in the ranks, came to leicester and went on to become one the the all time best??? :whistle: *cough* Martn O'neil *cough* :whistle:

He's failed 3 or more times already!

He's failed 3 or more times already!

Has he? well if he has its only with very small teams cuz im on about with clubs in the football league

Has he? well if he has its only with very small teams cuz im on about with clubs in the football league

He failed twice with Brentford I think that satisfies your criteria.

The obvious answer is for him to avoid third place and finish in the top two. He talks about learning and improving all the time so there's a target for himself. He can do it but not without recognising where he's going wrong and having the strength of mind and personality to make improvements.

Play-offs are definately the way to go up from the Championship, or any other division. Even if it's just for the day out at Wembley. Having been to Wembley, I cannot wait to experience it with City. Regardless of all the nosense about what's done with the tickets. The ground as a whole is fantastic.

If Allen could get us there and take us up it would be a great achievment.

I can almost guarantee you will be occupying a playoff spot come the end of the 2007/2008.Sadly you will lose the semi final and won't get to visit Wembley.

Random, NFFC Chris.....

But, i'd be happy in the play-offs win or lose next season.

It would be such a huge improvement on last season bollocks.

Random, NFFC Chris.....

But, i'd be happy in the play-offs win or lose next season.

It would be such a huge improvement on last season bollocks.

Same, Milans set a 3 year target remember, if we can get among the play off positions next year then win or lose the progress made will have spoken for itself, especially when you consider many new players will need to gel. After several seasons of absolute vaginal slime on the pitch, a top half finish with positive play from committed players would suffice

Same boat as Billy Davies. 3rd time lucky tomorrow? We'll see tomorrow

But a play-off spot is hell of an improvement to the pile of crap we have been witnessing over the years, especially this one.

But a play-off spot is hell of an improvement to the pile of crap we have been witnessing over the years, especially this one.

Lets hope we get it then lol

Same boat as Billy Davies. 3rd time lucky tomorrow? We'll see tomorrow

Couldn't agree more my friend.

I can almost guarantee you will be occupying a playoff spot come the end of the 2007/2008.Sadly you will lose the semi final and won't get to visit Wembley.

We don't lose semi-finals..

Archived