Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertboy

Matt Elliott - how much did we pay ?

that was exactly my point to the sheep shagger !! Moore is useless and simply not fit to tie up Matty's boots.

The sheep shagger said theyhad the best central pairing seen (between us and them) when they had McFarland and Todd.

I will see the Tw*t on Thursday next week so who do we rate as our best cetral defenders and can they compare to mcFarland and Todd ?

:unsure:

Steve Walsh did ok scored a couple of vital goals as well!!

he might remember a couple of them :whistle:

amazin player for 1.6 million iv met the guy and hes a nice bloke....would do anythin to go back to the time we won the then worthington cup at wembley 2000 vs tranmere ...matt elliot ov curse grabbing both goals.

It was £1.6 million as there was a shirt printed with £1.6 mill on the back that he held at the press conference.

Correct, in fact I was watching the old end of season reviews yesterday whilst it pissed it down and elliott stands posing with the 1.6m shirt on the 96/97 review.

Anyone know what Matt Elliott is up to these days? :dunno:

counting his mountain of cash he got from the club like scrooge mcduck

dtopen5.jpg

what was it £30000+ a week for 5 years about £8million that isn't it!!

don't think he needs to anything really although I did read somewhere he is doing some kids training course this summer

counting his mountain of cash he got from the club like scrooge mcduck

dtopen5.jpg

what was it £30000+ a week for 5 years about £8million that isn't it!!

don't think he needs to anything really although I did read somewhere he is doing some kids training course this summer

Seem to recall Taylor gave him a four year deal on something like £32k a week to fend off interest from Celtic! :blink:

Seem to recall Taylor gave him a four year deal on something like £32k a week to fend off interest from Celtic! :blink:

5 years I think for a 32 years no matter how important is just silly so thats what another £1.6million for that year!! :doh:

how many £30,000 a week contracts did taylor give out ?? :angry:

In all fairness, it was Elsom that sanctioned the deals. Him and Taylor were as bad as each other.

1.6 million is correct. How we could do with a signing like that again.

perfect that would be just what we need. i was young back then but he played as a striker aswell didnt he :dunno: he score twice in the cup final?

i ve got the on tape somewhere

Archived