Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

City dismiss Tubbs transfer speculation

hi there! salisbury fan here! glad to here you like matty but he is ours! :thumbup: all rumours denied by the club and i hope your not interested in him cos we love him. he is a brilliant player and does bang in the goals and it was no suprise to me when i heard about it.

oh and as some of you cant remember his goal against forest here it is...

look at that turn :worship::worship:

tubbsy :worship::worship:

hi there! salisbury fan here! glad to here you like matty but he is ours! :thumbup: all rumours denied by the club and i hope your not interested in him cos we love him. he is a brilliant player and does bang in the goals and it was no suprise to me when i heard about it.

oh and as some of you cant remember his goal against forest here it is...

]goal against forest

look at that turn :worship::worship:

not wishing to dampen your spirits as Sailsbury have done very well with their promotion and i wish them every success unless vs LCFC but when a bigger club comes knocking then he will be leaving weather its LCFC or someone else!

not wishing to dampen your spirits as Sailsbury have done very well with their promotion and i wish them every success unless vs LCFC but when a bigger club comes knocking then he will be leaving weather its LCFC or someone else!

i know, dont remind me. i know i team does not revolve around one player but he is brill and is loved by all city fans. i will never wish for anyone to stop him going to a big club, he deserves the chance and it would be such an opportunity but if he wants tto always play for salisbury then i am not complaining :thumbup:

oh and cheers for the congrats on going up, its quality!!!

Are we trying to get relegated, we don't want non-league strikers thank you very much. It is a 1 in a million chance this guy would turn out to be the next Michael Kightly.

Alan Smith (the 1st)

Ian Wright

Les Ferdinand

Hey 1 in a million? :frusty:

Freddy Eastwood too, i know he was on the books at the Hammers but they deemed him not good enough.

Grays Athletic picked him up and thats where he showed his potential.

wasnt it sheff utd?

Hello im a salisbury fan aswell and he is a real jem, he was awsome against forest and im sure after a bit of experience he could bag a few goals for you guys. but with all his goals he has benn sent off 4 times this season and his one against dorchester was potentailly our turning point in the season, just dont underestermate him because he is non league, he did start off at bolton's youth

All the best for next season

Hello im a salisbury fan aswell and he is a real jem, he was awsome against forest and im sure after a bit of experience he could bag a few goals for you guys. but with all his goals he has benn sent off 4 times this season and his one against dorchester was potentailly our turning point in the season, just dont underestermate him because he is non league, he did start off at bolton's youth

All the best for next season

from what youve seen of hime and what you get to see of championship football do you believe he is capable of such a big step up?

from what youve seen of hime and what you get to see of championship football do you believe he is capable of such a big step up?

I dont know, but he is very skillful. An no offense but for LCFC this money is peanuts for a player that could potentially be the next DJ cambell or better, u would just be cutting out the middle man (Brentford) :thumbup:

Apparently theres some fresh rumourage that has emerged on this this morning, can't find it anywhere.

Having thought about it it wouldn't be the worst signing in the world. £100,000 is hardly going to break the bank is it.

Apparently theres some fresh rumourage that has emerged on this this morning, can't find it anywhere.

Having thought about it it wouldn't be the worst signing in the world. £100,000 is hardly going to break the bank is it.

You're right, it won't.

Maybe we could do £50,000 + Elvis deal?

I wonder if Salisbury City think Elvis could play at that level?

Elvis? As long as they can score goals like tubbsy lol. He competed fine against forest an was on soccer ams showboat more then Ronaldo that week an theres only one way to find out whether he can compete at championship level..... Buy him

Elvis? As long as they can score goals like tubbsy lol. He competed fine against forest an was on soccer ams showboat more then Ronaldo that week an theres only one way to find out whether he can compete at championship level..... Buy him

So you don't think Elvis can cut it?

I dont know him well enough tbh, but we loaned Jerome Watt from northampton and he was shocking!!! to put it lightly lol, y would Elvis leave LCFC an drop 3 leagues. i know i wouldnt

He has frightening pace, no defender likes to play against him. He was once compared to Wayne Rooney.

He’s highly rated by quite a few people on this forum.

We paid £350,000 for him.

Archived