Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

City dismiss Tubbs transfer speculation

Sorry, whenever I manage to pull my eyes away from Dr Dre's evil twin I get blinded by that coat Alan Maybury has cleary just robbed from a live cow.

That's like the best jacket, ever.

I have a very similar, if probably much cheaper, one myself!

Posted by RN Fox on another forum. ;):thumbup:

Another peice of information.

Matt Tubbs from Salisbury City, recently played for the England non-league side is reputed to be a target for Martin Allen. It was splattered all over the Non League Paper front and back pages. His club are insisting this is only paper talk, which I suspect it is but, he is a decent prospect and scored against Forest in the FA cup early this season. Fulham are also trying to bring him in.

Looks like we're not getting him- from bbc

Salisbury have made striker Matt Tubbs their first full-time professional to stem speculation about his future.

Tubbs, 22, signed a three-year deal, and the Conference newcomers are due to make several more players full-time.

His goalscoring record of 88 goals in 158 appearances for the Whites had attracted the likes of Leicester City.

Tubbs said: "When I signed for Salisbury four years ago I never believed I'd be here to see us become a professional outfit."

Archived