Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Andreas Ivanschitz

We've also got an exclusive photo gallery of international soccer stars Andreas Ivanschitz, Tranquillo Barnetta, Miroslav Klose, and Sergio Ramos

Surely a guy who fits in so perfectly with the rest of those names is not going to come here! this is pure crap that someone has posted to laugh at peoples reactions been a pretty good prank though. Maybe i will end up with egg on my face next week, wel see, with MA (hate putting that again makes me think of mickey adams days) back in the country and Milan back too this week is going to be interesting.

well i may not be present this week as i have a busy exam schedule so i will see you guys in a weeks time or maybe before cyaz

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/793/793715p2.html interesting read on fifa 08 and contains the qoute i used.

Surely a guy who fits in so perfectly with the rest of those names is not going to come here! this is pure crap that someone has posted to laugh at peoples reactions been a pretty good prank though. Maybe i will end up with egg on my face next week, wel see, with MA (hate putting that again makes me think of mickey adams days) back in the country and Milan back too this week is going to be interesting.

well i may not be present this week as i have a busy exam schedule so i will see you guys in a weeks time or maybe before cyaz

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/793/793715p2.html interesting read on fifa 08 and contains the qoute i used.

You are right, a player mentioned in the same lines as Klose, Ramos and Barnetta (who I really rate as a great player!) can't surely drop to this level.

I'm still not sure about that name!

I reckon he's a one word footballer really. Like Pele or Juninho.

He's called Andreas. The second name is a statement and simply irrelevent.

And has Manwell checked the spelling?

Is it a statement about Ivans biological habits?

Or is the second "s" sound superflous and the name referring to some obscure Russian centre-forward?

Perhaps it's a crude form of code and Andreas is not being lined up as a player for us at all - but as our Eastern European talent scout, hic.

We'll know if he sends another coded report next week, perhaps on ...

Boris Aquid - Moscow player with a gambling problem!

Yuri-k - Ex-Gulag inmate with personal freshness isues.

Reful Gerimov - indisciplined centre-back.

Why on earth am I writing this shit?

Cos I'm hot. The dog and me are knackered. And I'm getting more and more pissed on this ice-cold flagon of scrumpy cider.

Cheers to one and all and sincere apologies for the flippancy. :cheers:

errrrrrr........what?

:dunno:

Andreas Ivanschitz's is on the Austrian Fifa 2008 game cover apparently.

To be fair if he's the Austrian skipper then who else are you going to put on the games cover? :dunno: JT or Rooney will probably feature on the UK cover, Ballack on German cover, Villa/Torres on the Spanish cover, Ronaldo on the cover in Portugal etc...

Archived