Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Andreas Ivanschitz

Heard a rumour today that Mandaric has been in talks with the Austrian Captain, Andreas Ivanschitz. He's 23 and has been on loan at Panathinaikos from Red Bull Salzburg.

Think he's an Attacking Midfielder.

My source told me that Mandaric has been out in Europe this week and has spoken to player and agent.

Heard a rumour today that Mandaric has been in talks with the Austrian Captain, Andreas Ivanschitz. He's 23 and has been on loan at Panathinaikos from Red Bull Salzburg.

My source told me that Mandaric has been out in Europe this week and has spoken to player and agent.

Don't know much about him. Anyone got any stats? To captain his country at 23 he must be useful! :cool:

Link it or lose it Ric! (only joking)

Sounds interesting. To amass 29 international caps by that age (even for Austria) you must have something about you. I believe he can also play left wing. Just the sort of player you hope MM's European contacts could attract to the club.

I await further developments...

Sounds interesting. To amass 29 international caps by that age (even for Austria) you must have something about you. I believe he can also play left wing. Just the sort of player you hope MM's European contacts could attract to the club.

Where is the link? :unsure::whistle::ph34r:

Sadly, this is purely rumour. The only reason I know is because someone I know works for a Car Leasing Firm and they do a lot of business with Footballers and Agents, etc. They got chatting to a particular agent and told him he was a Leicester fan and the agent revealed a few transfer rumours in regard to Mandaric & Leicester.

That's as much as I know. My pal was told ages ago that we would be signing Darren Ward from Palace this summer and that so far hasn't happened so it could be bollocks.

Having read that it says that Panathinaikos have secured him on loan for another year, so unless Mandaric is planning on buying him outright from Salzburg this could be a non starter.

These sorts of things don't tend to bother Mandaric though.

who does these translations- the scriptwriters for Allo Allo!?

Wouldn't surprise me, the bbc is full of idiots. I'm still very bitter they rejected a 4th series of Bottom and instead give us a glut of crap shows like dirty scotsman on boats fishing et al!! Complete gits !!

who does these translations- the scriptwriters for Allo Allo!?

Its a google language translation. Its useful but it will always translate a page literally and doesn't allow or nuances within language that a human translation would relay.

I'll be so happy if this turns out to be true. The amount of joy the singing fans will have with his name will be brilliant. Plus he looks half decent too, you don't captain at International level by doing bugger all. >_> I'll get him on my shirt if he joins us. :D

Coincidentally, i actually saw thus guy play in a friendly on t.v a few days ago - a replay one like.

He looked pretty good, better than the crap we normally attract.

Very much doubt it'll happen - hes too high profile and hes too good!

Archived